The Body Shop Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo Reviews

Stop flakes and soothe your scalp using a gentle, yet effective shampoo with refreshing ginger for healthy, more manageable locks. Best for: dry, flaky scalp

June 04, 2019

Best shampoo ever!!!

This so my go to favourite shampoo I only use this only on my hair and nothing else and I love it. I had bad dry scalp and since I started using this I have been clear from it.

April 26, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great Smelling, Gentle and Effective

I have used medicated products weekly for years and decided to give this a try as the others all smell terrible. This one smells amazing and works really well. It has allowed me to cut back on the medicated shampoos and I only use them very occasionally now. (Maybe once every 2 months). The Body Shop also has great sales so you can stock up when the price is right.

April 22, 2019

Finally a product that helped me!!

This product is one of few that actually helps my dry scalp. I get really itchy, burning scalp. This helps sooth and reduce my dandruff!
    I would strongly recommend this!

February 22, 2019

Gentle on your hair and scalp

This shampoo is the best from all the shampoos I have tried. It is very gentle doesn't rip my scalp of moisture and helped me get rid of dandruff. It leaves the hair soft and healthy. And because of all the above mentioned qualities your hairs become oily very soon, like in one day your hairs become oily. if you have oily scalp your need to do shampoo every day for free flowing hairs.

January 23, 2019

Works great, wish it was easier to access.

I don't live near a body shop, but I will gladly travel to pick this stuff up. I received a sample from the store and purchased it after the first use! It's the only antidandruff product that works for me. I love it and will repurchase it as long as I can!

January 11, 2019

Finally!! No more dandruff!

This is my new shampoo for life. After trying so many things, this ginger shampoo was the only thing to get rid of those pesky and embarrassing white specks!

October 06, 2018

BEST PRODUCT

One of the best shampoos I've used. I have really dry scalp so my hair still gets flaky after it's been washed and dried. This has really helped in preventing that. The only downside is that there's sulfates so it's not good for coloured hair.

July 11, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for colour treated hair!

YOU GUYS. This is a great choice for dry scalp AND colour treated hair. I have very thick, coarse and dry hair and this stuff is a dream. I will never be without it. I wash 2x a week with this and my dry scalp goes away, plus my stylist comments on how great my colour is staying between visits. Highly recommend.

July 04, 2018

Perfect for a deep scalp clean

I do not have dandruff but I find this shampoo is great for cleansing my sensitive scalp as I do have psoriasis.
    I use this shampoo about once a week for a deep cleanse of my scalp to get rid of any product buildup and dry, flaky skin. I love the smell, very fresh.
    I will continue to repurchase this product!

June 01, 2018

Cannot go without it.

I always have a backup with this shampoo period after trying everything else on the market for dry scalp a friend had suggested the shampoo to me. Thank goodness she did because it was an almost immediate relief. My only wish is that they would make a conditioner that pairs well with their shampoo as my hair is a bit dry after using it repeatedly.