The Body Shop Hand Cream in British Rose Reviews

January 08, 2021

beautiful scent

I love its scent more than anything. It has a watery texture which is nice and works well for its consistency. But if you are looking for a thick hand cream for really dry hands, this is not the one.

December 05, 2020

Amazing hand cream!

I like to always have this brand hand cream with me wherever I go. The fragrance is delicate and I like that. The consistency is perfect. After using it, I feel my hands so soft. It is also a great gift for friends we like. So it’s approved!

June 12, 2020

Body Shop Hand Cream (British Rose)

Solid hand cream and decent smell. A little watery for my liking. Packaging seems standard when compared to other lotion brands. I would improve the lotion consistency to feel slightly more moisturizing. Otherwise decent hand cream that does the job.

August 17, 2019

British rose

cocoon your hands in dewy hydration with our rose scented hand cream. Infused with the essence of hand-picked British roses, this caring lightweight hand moisturiser is like carrying a bouquet of beautiful blooms wherever you go!

Dewy moisture for hands
    Non-greasy and absorbs instantly
    With the essence of hand-picked British roses

May 19, 2018

decent job

I got this in a box set with all different scented hand creams. I can not say I am a true fan of this. I love the scent. However, the formula is not the best. It is very thin and watery-like. For dry winter hands, I did nothing for me. I think this would be more suitable for the summer time.