The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector Reviews
#6 in Foot Care

September 15, 2017

Hemp Lotion is a winner

Great strength in lotion. If you have winters that are cold to your body and cause your skin to crack, then this is for you! Hemp has always been known to be good to one's skin and this lotion is no different. The only part I would be vary of is the amount of oil residue left, which makes sense considering what type of lotion it is. If you have skin like mine however, where it seems like the dry skin element is not actually your skin dry layers beneath, I wouldn't use it as it does not target the problem

July 01, 2017

Great dry cracked feet . Feels great.

The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector is a wonderful product for problem feet.In the summer my feet peel
    and then crack in the winter. My sister-in-law got me one for a gift. I tried it and found it to be excellent for me.
    You only need a bit as it goes a long way. I found that is really moisturises and soaks in well. Maybe a tad
    greasy in the summer due to humidity. But, I always put my feet up afterwards to let in blend in.

May 01, 2017

Great protection for your feet I usually use this product through the winter, my feet always get cracked from dry weather. It's not to thick so it does not feel greasy. Helps to smooth your feet, just in time for the nice weather

December 06, 2016

in the summer it's not often i wear shoes, i barley ever wear socks, my feet often take a good beating and this is my favourite thing to use on them, minus how greasy it is, and the fact you need to let your feet rest touching nothing, it works amazing, again the smell of the cream isn't so pleasing, but how good you feel after using it is 100% worth it

November 06, 2016

My dad has extremely dry and peeling feet so I gave this to him since I needed to fulfill the minimum purchase for an online order. He made it a point to tell me how good it was and that he doesn't need to use much because it's so moisturising. So I will definitely repurchase this for him.

October 01, 2016

I got this with the Hemp product kit and it is as awesome as the hand cream. I use this a lot during winter time. It is a bit on a heavy side so I use it at night before I go to bed and put on a pair of socks for 15 minutes. It works great. A big tub goes a long way. Helps with cracked heels.

September 13, 2016

I love it, especially in winter, leaves my foot so soft and fresh, also have a good smell and refreshing, i like also because is not oily.
    Definitely I´ll buy it again,

April 21, 2016

I am a proud supporter of the use of hemp, it does wonders in these lotions especially. I have struggled with dry feet for a long time and this has helped me a lot. I came across a few people who really didn't like the smell but i find it perfectly fine. I typically use all the hemp lotions after a shower before i go to bed to let it soak in. I would recommend using a foot scrub first and then some type of buffer to get rid of dry skin, put the lotion on afterwords a few times a week as needed and it keeps my feet nice and soft.

April 04, 2016

i have been using this product for about a week now and i am loving it! i like to put it before bed and slip on some socks. i notice my heels improving each day. they will be ready for sandals in no time! ;)

March 24, 2016

This is probably my favourite of the hemp line and the one I will ignore the not so sweet scent that the other lines have. You just need a tiny amount after washing your feet in warm water (after a shower or bath) and slip on some socks for soft feet - no expensive pedicures needed.