The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Pumice Foot Scrub Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 184 in Foot Care

March 23, 2017

Since I wear heels at least 4 out of 7 days of the week, my feet are always so tired after work. This foot scrub from The Body Shop always helps. It has the most amazing peppermint scent, and always leaves my feet feeling super smooth afterwards. It's also great value for your money if you grab it during one of The Body Shop's many sales throughout the year.

October 01, 2016

Very nice foot and leg exfoliator. very mild on skin. I love the cooling effect the peppermint gives. This whole line of foot care is just awesome! I definitely recommend!

January 29, 2016

I love Body Shop products since the quality is always consistent, regardless of the product. I love the cooling sensation and effective exfoliation. It always feels like I've had a professional pedicure afterwards...

January 20, 2016

Great scrub! Not very coarse, but leaves a soft skin. Great when used with the other Peppermint Foot Rescue products from the body shop.
    Lovely smell (you almost want to eat it), and amazing cooling effect -which helps relax you feet after a long day.

December 30, 2015

This scrub smells so good and it exfoliates my feet and leaves them feeling soft and so refreshed and a great cool feeling

June 13, 2015

This is a good foot scrub. It did a good job on my feet. I like the cooling smoothing fell of the scrub. I also liked the peppermint.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts