The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter Reviews
#472 in Lip Gloss

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter is a rich intensive moisturizer for the lips. Its creamy butter-like texture melts onto the lips preventing dryness, leaving them feeling soft, smooth and kissable. visit thebodyshop.com for more information.

August 15, 2017

This is a wicked lip moisturizer

Apart from the fact that im not crazy about the taste of this grapefruit lump butter, its a quality product that I recommend to anyone! Its a light pink that leaves an almost nude hue on the lips... it keeps my lips moist for an adequate amount of time. I also like to use it on top of lip stains that tend to dry out on their Own.

2.3/5

December 06, 2011

I dont know if I got a bad batch or what but it tasted like soap! It smelled good and helped my chapped lips but it tasted horrible!

3.2/5

June 27, 2011

I love the scent of grapefruit: it has a wonderful zing to it.
    This lip butter had a lovely smell to it, but I found it to be too thick, creamy and slightly grainy.

I probably had one from a bad batch (at least with the graininess), but if you really love grapefruit, you should consider this one.

My boyfriend didn't mind the smell, but wasn't a big fan of the texture or taste. The thick consistency doesn't absorb into lips well, so you can often see it after you've applied it.