The body shop strawberry lip butter Reviews

1.0/5

August 02, 2017

Grainy & Clumpy

I got this lip butter for Christmas and was excited to try it, as I generally like The Body Shop products. I, however, was very disappointed by this product. The texture of the lip butter is thick and hard to apply. It didn't glide smoothly onto my finger when I gently put it into the container to get some to put on my lips. It also left a white, clumpy film over my lips, which didn't feel very comfortable. On top of all this, I did not find it moisturized well and I had to apply it constantly. On the plus side, it smells like delicious strawberries.

I will not be purchasing this again in the future as, asides from a great smell, it did not fulfill my expectations for a lip butter.

December 28, 2016

The smell is yummy. Texture isn't bad but the price is not going to allow me to be addicted to it. If it's on sale. I'll consider trying it again in the future.

December 28, 2016

Like a bowl of berries' super rich and hydrating, smells divine!,,,,got this in my stocking. Who wouldn't love this luscious treat yummmy and great for lips

January 25, 2016

Price is a little much, but the smell is enough to persuade me to buy it.
    I find it to be a little thick, but honestly just carrying it in a warm pocket is enough to soften it for use.

June 12, 2015

I received this product as a gift and love it. It smells great and leave my lips feeling silly.

March 30, 2015

This lip butter is very moisturizing. I use it before bed because it leaves a white cast on the lips.