The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel
Good

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 643 in Body Wash

January 18, 2017

A classic body wash in a delectable scent. Even better as a bubble bath, vineyard peach is one of my favourites. I would repurchase these in the future.

July 13, 2016

This smell is amazing! Imagine the freshest of peaches... that is exactly what it smells like. I love how clean I feel without feeling dried out. My husband even sneaks into my stash. Regular price is kind of steep for me.. however I always wait for the sales. I usually load up on these when they go on sale at the end of the summer.. (even better when you can combine with a body shop special like buy 3 get 3 free!) They only seem to run this scent in the summer, so when you see it grab them! Our store is always out of stock.

August 15, 2015

You can always find these on sale or in gift sets. I love this scent! It's like eating a fresh, juicy peach on a bright summer's day. I've bought this scent in many other products. The shower gel lathers well and cleans my entire body, a little goes a long way.