The Body Shop Vitamin E Hydrating Toner Reviews

Ranked #221 out of 242 in Toner

January 05, 2017

I always thought I was using the correct toner for my sensitive skin but noticed a difference right away when I switched to this alcohol-free one. This one is non-drying and provides a great clean finish after I wipe my face with a cotton pad.

March 25, 2014

I LOVE this toner, I have mix/sensitive skin and this toner is the best for my skin.
    It is very gentle and hydrates unlike others i've tried that ended up drying my skin out. It is infused with vitamin E, leaving your skin soft and sliky smooth. Oh and the smell!!! So soft, it reminded me of a sent semilar to something you would buy for a baby.
    It's a must!
    They also have a great vitamin E cream I like to use with this during the winter.

March 20, 2014

Cleansers and Toners are daily routines.Cleansers cleans face deeply and Tones soothes skin.After using toners my face feels fresh.

October 31, 2013

First of all, I don't like the smell. I usually like natural and neutral smells, but this simply smells like chemicals. Secondly, my face feels sticky after using it instead of fresh and hydrating. Long term use though, my skin does feel slightly more "alive" but I don't like the feel right after using it.

May 26, 2009

I cannot recommend this product enough. If you want to soften your skin, this is the perfect solution. In combination with the Vitamin E Cream Cleanser and the Vitamin E Moisturizer, your skin will feel fabulous. This toner is great when used just after washing your face. If you apply it to a cotton pad, it will help get rid of excess facial wash and make-up, plus it moisturizes your skin. I apply it evenly to my entire face to smooth it out. It's a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it. You only need to use a little bit twice a day, so a little money goes a long way.