3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

August 29, 2016

This cream is very effective for dry skin! I love the smell and how easy it is to work into the skin. The price is right and it hydrates my skin all day long! Definitely a must for any chick with dry skin!!!

August 27, 2016

I have been using this semi-regularly for almost a year. I used it a lot in the winter when I really needed it and it is dependable. It dries quickly, hydrates, and the smell is minimal (which is my preference).

For the amount in a tub and how long it is lasting me, it's a good value.

The only thing is that I'm not sure I will re-buy. It is reliable but not particular special.

August 25, 2016

My go to facial cream. The floral scent has gotten strong so I can't use it as an eye cream as well anymore but it still works great on my face.

A little goes a long way!

July 26, 2016

love this cream! Received a sample in a sample bag and fell in love, had to go in and buy some more! Some people say it is heavy but I find it absorbs into my dry skin well and doesn't leave an oily residue.

2.7/5

July 20, 2016

For the price, I can't recommend this moisturizer. It's very heavy and dense and feels that way on your face. I found it left my face feeling greasy. I have combination skin and even the dry areas of my face were greasy...but with dry patches. I used this moisturizer for about two weeks so my skin could adjust but it never did.

April 29, 2016

I like this cream, I use it on my face after I get out of the shower and it never breaks me out. It's very light and dries super fast. It has a very light scent, that smells more clean than anything.

March 27, 2016

I use this every night before bed, after I've cleaned and toned my face. It leaves my face feeling so hydrated and allows me not to wake up with an itchy, dry face. I am very sensitive to creams with heavy scents and odd ingredients, but this works 100%

2.8/5

March 27, 2016

Really disappointed in the lack of quality ingredients in this! Because of this I prefer to use 100% vitamin e oil instead of this. I was so close to keeping this cream, but in the end returned it. Just wasn't worth the amount I paid.

March 17, 2016

This moisturizer is great! It has a light scent, the cream isn't too thick (no clogged pores feeling), and it spreads easily on your face. I use this daily, and lately, so does my husband. I repurchased this before I even ran out! The Body Shop often has promotions such as buy 3 get 3 free, so that is a time when I stock up on my essentials.

February 15, 2016

I purchased a $30 tote valued at $100 on Black Friday and in it was a travel sized vitamin E moisture cream. I tried it that night and fell in love!! I put it on every night before bed and I've found that's it really helped with my acne and acne scars! It also smells great and isn't too greasy. When my travel sized ran out I went to the body shop and purchased a full sized container and thanks to my love your body card I was able to get it for $3. I do find this product over priced and would only purchase it of it was on sale.