The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

July 15, 2019
    Darlington, United Kingdom

Love this moisturiser

This is a great moisturiser for daily use. With sensitive skin I find this does not irritate. It smells nice and applies easily, not too greasy for me.

May 18, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

would purchase again

I fin this cream to be lightly scented absorbs well into the skin it is not oily or greasy appears to moisturize very well for dry skin use it regularly

May 03, 2019

Moisture in a jar

I enjoy this product a lot,helps to keep my dry skin moisturized and love that there’s no heavy perfume in it as my sensitive,dry skin gets Irritated by perfumes and stuff with a lot of alcohol in it.helps my skin stay plumped up which helps with lines and wrinkles.Great product for those just starting to get into anti-aging products

March 23, 2019

Use this every night

I use this cream every night as I find it too thick for day time use but it’s so moisturizing I don’t want to go a day without it! You only need a little bit so it lasts forever!

March 14, 2019

Great for at night!

I put this on my face nightly and love it. It's not too thick and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. My face had felt more moisturized, as I was looking for something that would work for those cold winter nights. My place had electric heating so it gets very dry, and I have never had an issue with dry skin since using this product.

February 01, 2019

Great day cream

I got this cream as a gift. So I was able to try this out. I like it it worked in away. But I wasn’t very satisfied with it. Because I think it was not the type of cream I was looking for. Maybe this could work for someone with dry skin as my skin is not dry type.

December 15, 2018

I really like this moisturizer!

I really enjoy using this moisturizer. I find it adds so much moisture to my skin when it needs it most. It's almost too moisturizing for me in the summer time when my skin gets oily but it's perfect for every day use in the winter on my dryest days! It's definitely helped the acne scarring on my cheeks too!

May 09, 2018

Great for normal to dry skin

A great cream for normal to dry skin with quality ingredients (and ingredients that are purchased fairly through The Body Shops community trade programs!). I love the smell of the cream, it’s fresh without being too strong. I did see my skin looking more smooth after about a month and overal my skin was less dry and the cream is not greasy at all.

April 28, 2018

Great Cream for the Winter!

I switched to this cream for the winter as my skin gets drier than normal and this product definitely met my needs.

It is a bit heavier given the moisturizing content but did it's job very well. Not once this winter did my skin flake from dryness or broke out! It did not clog my pores which heavier creams tend to do.

I love Body Shop products and this one is definitely going to my annual winter regime going forward!

April 06, 2018

Go to daily moisturizer

Body Shops Vitamin E line is my go to moisturizers for summer and winter. Their daytime lotion goes on light without feeling greasy. It absorbs quickly and makes it easy to move on with your day

The one drawback is that I wish the lotion would have a minimum SPF 15 in it. In the summer sometimes I feel like I'm doubling up.