3.9/5
The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

March 14, 2019

Great for at night!

I put this on my face nightly and love it. It's not too thick and doesn't leave my face feeling greasy. My face had felt more moisturized, as I was looking for something that would work for those cold winter nights. My place had electric heating so it gets very dry, and I have never had an issue with dry skin since using this product.

February 01, 2019

Great day cream

I got this cream as a gift. So I was able to try this out. I like it it worked in away. But I wasn’t very satisfied with it. Because I think it was not the type of cream I was looking for. Maybe this could work for someone with dry skin as my skin is not dry type.

December 15, 2018

I really like this moisturizer!

I really enjoy using this moisturizer. I find it adds so much moisture to my skin when it needs it most. It's almost too moisturizing for me in the summer time when my skin gets oily but it's perfect for every day use in the winter on my dryest days! It's definitely helped the acne scarring on my cheeks too!

May 09, 2018

Great for normal to dry skin

A great cream for normal to dry skin with quality ingredients (and ingredients that are purchased fairly through The Body Shops community trade programs!). I love the smell of the cream, it’s fresh without being too strong. I did see my skin looking more smooth after about a month and overal my skin was less dry and the cream is not greasy at all.

April 28, 2018

Great Cream for the Winter!

I switched to this cream for the winter as my skin gets drier than normal and this product definitely met my needs.

It is a bit heavier given the moisturizing content but did it's job very well. Not once this winter did my skin flake from dryness or broke out! It did not clog my pores which heavier creams tend to do.

I love Body Shop products and this one is definitely going to my annual winter regime going forward!

April 06, 2018

Go to daily moisturizer

Body Shops Vitamin E line is my go to moisturizers for summer and winter. Their daytime lotion goes on light without feeling greasy. It absorbs quickly and makes it easy to move on with your day

The one drawback is that I wish the lotion would have a minimum SPF 15 in it. In the summer sometimes I feel like I'm doubling up.

March 31, 2018

My daily moisture cream

When I first came to Canada, my skin is extremely dry, there are so many flakes on my face. Then I tried this one, it does work well. Although there are still a little flakes, I can feel that my face is moistured . Furthermore, this one does make my face brighter. Since I used this one, my skin have been softer and smoother. The packaging is great too, looks really professional and strong. The price is affordable for me.

March 11, 2018

Amazing.

I could never use moisturizer because it would cause pimples. This doesn't at all. It sinks into skin, doesn't leave it oily. Works very well.

I do recommend buying it when it is 50% off (or buy 3, get 3) because there isn't a ton of product for the money.

Also note that there is no SPF in it. There was SPF in it when it was sold in a tube. So that is disapointing.

January 19, 2018

Impressive

I asked for something that would help dry skin, was recommended this. It works which was surprising as I thought it wouldn't really work considering it's not high end, only down side is its pricey around $22

October 22, 2017

Results!

My face gets really dry in the winter. I found other products were just not giving me the results I liked. When I found this vitamin cream within days my face looked and felt better. Not like sandpaper!