The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream is suitable for all skin types. This is the Body Shop's more popular face cream, that is light and has healing Vitamin E properties. Visit thebodyshop.ca for more information.

March 23, 2019

I like this face moisturizer

Its consistency is light and absorbed fast without leaving oily texture, my skin is combination sensitive skin and it works well with it, the dried cheeks is well hydrated while the t zone don’t get oily which is great to have this result.

June 20, 2018

Love this face cream

My cheeks and nose tend to dry out very easily and this is what I typically use to get that instantly soft feel on my face. Even when I get dry flakes coming off my skin, this cream will make my whole face feel soft again. The smell is light and and appealing. Although it comes in a small container, you only need to dab your fingers in to get enough coverage for your whole face. Depending on how often you use, this product will last.

March 16, 2018

Light enough to wear every day during the non - dry months

Very light and absorbs quickly into skin. The scent took a little bit to get use to, not your usual fruity or floral scent. If looking for a more moisturizing cream, I would recommend the The Body Shop Vitamin E sink-in moisture sleeping mask to wear as a every day cream instead

February 23, 2018

Good, well-rounded face cream

It is a good face cream. I gravitate towards this for when my skin is feeling sensitive and just needs some good hydration. The texture is not thick and easily applies and spreads. Absorbs well. The smell is also lovely, not too overpowering. This cream works for all skin types.

January 22, 2018

Mediocre moisturizer

My skin gets very dry during winter and I always need good moisturizer. This one was ok. I did expect more and got a little bit disapointed. It feels like I need at least 3 layers to keep skin feeling moist.

May 10, 2017

I like how affordable and light this feels, but its not a great product for dry skin. It doesn't hold up as a great everyday moisturizer usually use as a backup or travel version. As with other body shop products it comes in great travel sizes and makes it portable.

March 24, 2017

Nothing too crazy about this one. I really did enjoy the smell of it though. Its very smooth feeling, it does make your skin soft, but nothing special about it. Its not a moist feeling either, more like a paper feeling. Its a good weird feeling.

March 03, 2017

Sigh I really wanted to like this but it didn't agree with my skin. I think it was too oily for my combo skin. I started breaking out after using this for a couple weeks. It smells nice, is moisturizing but not good for oily skin. My T zone was breaking out. I will use the rest for my skin or body.

December 08, 2016

I wish there was a button that just made the sound "MEEEEHHH" would make.

I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it. It is a moisturizer, simply a moisturizer. I didn't see any change in my skin whilst using this, but it did moisturize. So I guess if you are searching for a simple moisturizer, this is the one for you.

December 06, 2016

i got a small sample of this from the body shop and it feels so nice all over the skin, especially in the winter it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth, i usually use it after i shave to moisturize