The Children's Place Canada

The Children's Place Canada Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1031 in Misc

April 26, 2017

J'aime beaucoup commander les vêtements de base pour ma fille à ce magasin. Les prix sont très bas et ma fille peut les user comme elle veut. Pour jouer dehors, c'est parfait ! Je recommande.

March 04, 2017

Went to the children's place today in the place Versailles mall and it was very crowded. Everything in the store was 30-60% off which is great cause I find their regular prices a bit expensive compared to other stores that sells children's clothes such as Carter's and winners. I felt very confined in this store because there was way too much inventory in such a small space. The clothes they had were absolutely adorable and if you're looking for fancy dresses for little girls you will surely find one here. They have lots of accessories and shoes for children. I went there to buy my daughter a pair of boots only and left with a pair of sandals for my daughter that will be born in June. I'm so pleased with my purchases, the staff was friendly and helpful and we got a coupon for 15$ off our next purchase of 30$ or more. Needless to say I will be in the area again on Thursday and will definitely stop in and see if I can find anything to use that coupon on.

August 02, 2016

Je serai brève sur mon commentaire , ce magasin à très bien fait la job quand mon gars était jeune car bon rapport qualité prix toutefois , les modèles sont redondant du côté des garçons ; bref ça revient toujours du pareil au même . J'aurais aimé un peu de changement au niveau des looks . Du côté des petites filles , j'ai trouvé pleins de morceaux pour ma nièce et leur section et leur choix sont wow .

February 17, 2016

Awesome, fun place to shop for children's clothes. Children love being in this store too, because it's oriented towards them - bright and colourful. Some really unique clothing items here for boys and girls, and several pretty accessories and sunglasses. Good quality and sometimes I just browse when I'm not even shopping for anyone under 18! The salespeople can be a bit pushy from time to time, but otherwise are very helpful and nice. That being said, majority of the store is overpriced, and you can find cheaper, sometimes better alternatives elsewhere.

February 15, 2016

Very good & nice children store ; u love to do shopping there, thw clothes material is very strong , i love thire styles, i love the sales & the deals

February 15, 2016

Great kids clothing store with styles for both little boys and girls. Some of the outfits are sooooooooo cute. And they often have great sales and discounts. This is one of my go-to stores for kids.

December 13, 2015

Tres beau vêtement, couleur et style éclatant. Nouveau produit régulièrement

September 04, 2015

The clothes are nice but I find the prices way too expensive for kids stuff. I find even the sales prices are too expensive.

July 14, 2015

I love do shopping at Children`s Place specially when they have great sales and will send you a promo code in an email. I`m getting great clothes for my kids and saving big!

April 19, 2015

Fantastic Children's store, they always have great up to date styles for little ones. Plus when they have a clearance sale, the price are amazing!