• The Exorcist

The Exorcist Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #410 out of 1013 in DVD

April 19, 2016

A classic horror film. I remember when this movie came out in the theatre and l was not able to watch it as I was underage. I had first watched this movie on a VHS tape and because my family did not own a VHS player; we had to rent the player as well. VHS players were a luxury back then. After watching this movie my love affair for horror began. The storyline is about a young girl who gets possessed by the devil and her family hires a priest to perform an exorcism. A remake of this classic is in the works. Can't wait.

July 26, 2015

oh how i adore a good horror flick.. this one is great !!! although its an oldie i enjoyed this more than the newer one

May 14, 2015

This is a true horror classic that I love! A story of a girl being taken over by a evil spirit and her mother, hospital staff and finally priests all try to save her and cast out the evil. A chilling movie with Linda Blair, Ellen Burstyn, Jason Miller, Max von Sydow and Lee J. Cobb. A thriller that every horror fan should see. You won't be disappointed!!