The Green Beaver company natural Deodorant Lavender Reviews

June 13, 2019
    Bethlehem, Palestine

Great scent, but doesnt work :(

This all- natural deodorant smells amazing and is super easy to apply however i had to apply it constantly throughout the day and found that it just was not effective. I was still sweating. However, it did smell amazing! Sadly, I will not be purchasing this product in the future.

March 20, 2019

Buy it! It works! It is now my deodorant for life!

I love this product! It smells wonderful, goes on smooth and I never feel sticky. It lasts all day long and then some. I still smell great at the end of the day and into the next. This product is now my go to for life.

February 22, 2019

Natural Deodorant

This is my first natural deodorant I’ve tried. I’ve been using it daily for a few weeks now and it seems to be working good. I workout daily and have had no issues with odour. It goes on clear and stays that way. I’ve worn dark shirts and have no white residue. The scent is lavendar and you can smell the slight hint of sage extract that is in it. This is free from aluminum, parabens & propylene glycol. It is also vegan, biodegradable, gluten free, cruelty free, Gmo free. I will continue using this.

February 10, 2019

1st natural deodorant that works for me

I have tried a few different brands of natural deodorant.... But i found that they didn't work on me for very long. When I first tried green beaver's deodorant.. I found that I can go through an entire workday without being self conscious!
    The senxe it very light as well, so it's perfect to use in a scent free environment as well

June 20, 2017

Not great for sweaters

I like this product since it's organic and natural but I have hyperhidrosis. It isn't super effective at blocking moisture since it is a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. But other than that it works great at blocking odours. It is a bit sticky as first but if you let it dry for a minute it feels natural again!

May 13, 2017

This product puts your mind at ease regarding harmful chemical ingredients.
    It had a nice e smell and works well. Fair price point as well. Reapply if exercising or in high temperatures.

April 29, 2017

I have purchased and tried this item, because i am concerned about the chemicals in products.
    I am very satisfied with product,gentle on my skin and smells nice.
    works well, when going out at night usually reapply just to be safe!!!!