The Green Beaver company natural Deodorant Lavender Reviews

October 20, 2020

Natural deodorant that works!

Many deodorants have toxic ingredients like aluminum which when put directly on our underarm can go into our glands and disrupt our hormones. This deodorant is aluminum free and its non gmo. They have different types and it lasts a very long time. You dont have to worry about being smelly or allowing bad toxins into your bloodstream.

2.8/5

January 24, 2020

Just doesn't hold up

I really wanted to like this product.. I am normally a big fan of Green Beaver products but this one just did not do a good job for me. While I really loved the scent of the lavender I found that if I did not reapply frequently it did not leave me feeling fresh to say the least.

January 23, 2020

Our new staple deodorant

We are moving towards natural products, and searched for a natural deoderant for a while.
    Many did not work, until we tried Green Beaver brand. My husband and I both love these, and always stock up when they go on sale.
    It sometimes has a slight white residue, but it works and smells nice.

January 08, 2020

Smell like flowers instead of sweat

This product is terrific. I love the fact that it is part of the clean products that are considered to be healthier for your body. No aluminum to cause your cells to mutate. It has a nice light scent that isn't too flowery or overpowering.

1.0/5

December 08, 2019

Don"t buy it. It ain"t worth it.

I don"t normally use deodorant- not much of a stinker, haha- but my friends recommended I try this one and I was very disappointed. My skin couldn"t breathe!

September 16, 2019

nice and natural

i have had a really hard time finding a all natural deodorant that works for me, and i find this one to be awesome, the number one thing i like is that i can wear it to bed because it has such a strong scent of lavender

September 03, 2019

It works!

I switched to this natural deodorant after being unsatisfied with a different brand of natural deodorant. I'm happy I made the switch.

First of all, this works. I don't find that I have any alarming odour throughout the day. I don't find that I need to re-apply (but then again, I never put it through the exercise test).

The lavender smell is so pretty, but it does fade throughout the day. As expected.

I do think that this deodorant feels a little sticky when it's on. But I don't mind it that much, because it does its job at deodorizing. It's hard to find a good natural deodorant that works. This works. For me, at least.

1.5/5

August 17, 2019

NOPE!

I hate this deodorant, bottom line it doesn’t work for me and if possible it makes my sweat smells even worse, the last thing I want to smell is BO mixed with lavender essential oil, gross

July 02, 2019

Bon produit, mais...

L'odeur est vraiment douce et agréable et il ne laisse pas de résidus sur les vêtements. Cependant, jusqu'à maintenant, je ne le trouve pas aussi efficace que mon antisudorifique régulier. Lors de journées chaudes, il ne fait plus tant effet vers la fin d'après midi. Je vais cependant continuer de l'utiliser pour voir si ça change.

June 13, 2019
    Bethlehem, Palestine

Great scent, but doesnt work :(

This all- natural deodorant smells amazing and is super easy to apply however i had to apply it constantly throughout the day and found that it just was not effective. I was still sweating. However, it did smell amazing! Sadly, I will not be purchasing this product in the future.