The Inkey List Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews
#14 in Serums

August 01, 2021

Great hydration

I pair this serum with my regular cerave moisturizer and it gives great hydration and plumped skin. It is not that expensive and lasts a long time. Great value for money.

May 05, 2021

Best, most affordable hyaluronic acid

I love love this HA. I also use The Ordinary, which is even cheaper than this - but this one is less sticky and it absorbs really quickly. A little goes a long away, and the price tag is perfect. I also have the pricier hyaluronic acid serum from Drunk Elephant (b-Hydra), but I find myself reaching for this one more than b-hydra. I’ve gone through a few of them since Sephora Canada got the Inkey List. Great value, great product.

April 07, 2021

As good as the expensive brands!

This contains 2% hyaluronic acid for instant hydration, along with Matrixyl 3000 which is an amazing peptide for plumping. I am obsessed with using it on my neck & chest lines, the difference is so obvious! It is comparable to much more expensive brands and a little goes a long way. Check out my full review on instagram @thebestfacebeautyblog

February 18, 2021
    United Kingdom

Hydration Hero

The Inkey List’s Hyaluronic Acid is a serum product that’s not too heavy and won’t block pores, but it will moisturise and do so without feeling heavy or cakey.

Hyaluronic Acid draws water to skin where it’s dry or rough to hydrate for long periods of time and keep skin looking and feeling fresh. Suitable for all skin types and night time and day time use.

February 17, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Don't Sleep On This Serum

For the longest time, I didn't know what the hype with hyaluronic acid serum was. That was until I tried this one! I use this on damn skin followed for my moisturize to lock it in. I can see such a huge difference in my skin especially with the lines on the forehead when I use it versus when I don't.

February 06, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

My go to product

I never knew I needed hyaluronic acid until I started using this. It's a great product for sensitive skin, perfect ingredients, no perfume or essential oils. My skin feels super hydrated

July 16, 2020

Better than The Ordinary

Right now the ordinary has kind of cornered the market on hylauronic acid, and I think that's truly unfortunate. I love The Inkey List's version far more - it leaves skin looking plump and hydrated but doesn't leave the same tacky finish that the ordinary's does.

June 30, 2020

An Good Affordable HA Serum

I find that Hyaluronic Acid to be a very important ingredient in any skincare regimen in all stages of your life. Hyaluronic Acid is supposed to help reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It's supposed to help skin retain its moisture, creating that plumping effect. When the skin is protected and hydrated, then increased skin cell production can take place, because the skin isn't busy fighting for hydration. This then leads to smoother and plumper skin cells. The texture of this serum is very lightweight and watery, slippery. This product is extremely affordable and did hydrate the skin to a point. This was my least favourite hyaluronic serum.

June 17, 2020

Love!!

Probably one of my favorite products ever. Extremely cost friendly and my skin just loves it. So good it is almost always out of stock. Only negative thing about it.

April 13, 2020
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Staple product

This has become such a staple in my skincare routine! It's a very thin formula/texture so you have to be very careful when squeezing this out of the bottle as it can go everywhere but you really do only need the smallest amount of this product. It sinks into the skin quickly, giving your skin that little extra boost of hydration that it needs both in the morning and at night. The only downside is the packaging; it can be a little difficult to control the amount of product that does come out but if you use this constantly like I do, it becomes less of an issue as you get used to it and this small bottle will actually last you for quite a while.