The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Rose Hip Seed Oil Reviews
#3 in Face Oils

August 06, 2020

Nightly

I started using this to follow an acid treatment and now it has become part of my evening skin care. It is a drier oil, hard to explain but it is immediately absorbed and does not leave a film. It has a yellow colour, but that does not transfer to the skin. I use this after my toner in the evening and before my moisturizer. I find it has worked well with a variety of night creams (I prefer a thicker cream at night)

July 27, 2020

Great oil

I was very skeptical about trying facial oils as I have super oily skin but decided to try this on a whim during an Ordinary haul. Ive been using this for months and have not looked back. I use it before bed about 3 times a week, especially if i have used a strong mask beforehand, and my skin always looks great after washing it off in the morning. It has not caused any breakouts or extra oily-ness at all. Love this facial oil!

July 15, 2020

Phenominal product

I personally loved this product and would suggest it to anyone who will be using oil daily to help improve the look of their skin. HOWEVER - if you are considering only using it once a week or as an occasional treatment this may not be the product for you. Because this is 100% pressed rosehip oil it has no preservatives or stabilizing ingredients and may go bad before you can finish the bottle. Regardless, this is a high-value product

June 07, 2020

Just OK

The only thing I liked about this is that it didn’t break me out. Unfortunately, I was really hopeful that this would help clear my red acne scars but it didn’t 😔

June 01, 2020

MY GO to!

Ive been told this is an amazing way to add moisture to your skin.
    Ive been using it for a year now. It has made my skin so soft, and really the only moisturizer I use now. I use about 3 drops morning and night and it seeps in.

Also good for hyperpigmentation!
    Must have guys.

Rose hip oil

Rosehip oil is supposed to be rich in vitamin A which fights age spots, reduces wrinkles, and improves moisture. I've been adding it to my @clarinscanada moisturizer for a about a month now. @theordinary

I would definitely buy this again. However I do like to try new products so I might try a new facial oil next time even though I did enjoy this one.

Bucuresti, Romania

love it

it's a organic rose hip oil, great fir oily skin as it is a dry oil. Ofter used for acne. Many say it smells bad but i quite enjoy it,. will repurchase

Pleasent surprise

I really love mixing this with the natural moisturizer from them and it gave the exact same feeling as when you get a luxury brand! I have seen such a difference on my face and it doesn't feel sticky or heavy!

April 21, 2020

Fabulous product!

This is my go to skin moisture and renewal product! Leaves skin soft, supple and renewed...the crinkles around my eyes are softening and the overall brightness is improving. My dark spots are fading and I feel rehydrated and refreshed....great product for the money you can’t do better! Love this!

April 20, 2020

Great product for price point

While it took awhile to get used to using a face oil this is a super mild and effective oil that I use at night in wintertime to keep my face moisturized. Happy with the quality and price point. I also love that it's a clean option without containing any junk ingredients.