4.1/5
The Ordinary Alpha Arbutin 2% + HA Reviews

December 25, 2019

Would repurchase

I bought this product then they had their 23% off sale this November. Thought I give this a try. Claims that it reduces the looks of spots and hyper-pigmentation. My skin has always been blotchy since my mid-teen years and there are constant acne scars coming and fading. This really did help and I did see that my skin looks a lot better then ever have been in a long time. I did make a mistake of using a glycolic face wash, The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution and this product all at once and that was a big no no. The next morning my face was red, felt hot, and unconformable and started peeling for at least 3 days. Remember to only use 1 acids in your morning or nightly routine. You don't need to use that much only a few drops. I have been using this for a month and a half. There is still 9/10 of the bottle left. I definitely recommend giving this a try.

December 05, 2019

Pretty good

It helped clear up my acne and some acne scars and blemishes. I finished the bottle and expected more from it, perfomance wise. It did help but not enough. Though I do like it, and definately more than the niancinimide. But just don't but random stuff for your skin, do what will balance it and not wreck it, please.

July 16, 2019
    Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom

A must for hyperpigmentation

Been suffering from acne scarring for a while, and am so happy I discovered The Ordinary as it has helped my skin so much. Use the Alpha Arbuting serum every day with a retinoid serum at night and it has improved the condition of my skin + new spots practically no longer come up on my skin, so am happy and will repurchase to carry on with the healing!

July 14, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Great product

I love the ordinary products , this one especially makes the skin so soft and is definitely reducing my age spots. These products are great value for money too. I would definitely recommend

July 02, 2019

Repurchase

I've been battling acne for almost seven years going to the dermatologist and using all sorts of different products on my face but using this product gave me hope, and a flawless no more acne, no pimples face

April 23, 2019

GREAT PRODUCT

It was really great. Loved that it is very affordable but it is very moisturizing and it brightens the skin too. I definitely recommend this and i would definitely be repurchasing. The fact that you get such great product for about $10 or less is even greater!

April 14, 2019

Hyperpigmentation cure

This product is an amazing serum if you have hyperpigmentation. It was great for evening my skin tone but you have to be consistent. Use it 2 times a week with sunscreen in the mornings for 2 weeks and you'll notice a difference in your skin tone!

2.0/5

March 23, 2019

What is this supposed to do?

I tried 2 bottles of this product, lasting several months, and I was expecting to see SOME results with brightness of the skin and improved skin appearance overall. There was absolutely no change at all. Save your $$.

1.0/5

February 17, 2019

Horrible!!!!

This product was supposed to help me with my dark spots and I was told that my dark spots would fade in a week and after almost a month, nothing happened. Worst serum ever!

June 19, 2018

Actually works!

This really helped my dark spots! It's affordable, easy to spread, packaged beautifully and actually works! I've been using this in conjunction with their niacinamide in the morning and their vitamin C suspension at night. Thanks to this my face actually matches the colour of my body again!