The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

3.2/5

October 11, 2019

Doesn't hep my at all...

I got really disappointed when I bought and used it. It's been three weeks since I bought The Ordinary products and this one seems to do absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I got brown dark circles and the Caffeine Solution didn't help since the day one. I wouldn't buy it again but since I have it stuck with me, I'll use it till the end.

3.2/5

October 09, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Doesn't do anything

I used any ordinary products past few years and hoped this would be just as effective. But it doesn't do anything for me,I used for months without any difference visible

October 09, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Disappointing....

As an Ordinary brand fan who uses many of thier products, I was looking forward to using this product. Unfortunately when first trying the product experienced a stinging sensation, and so used minimum amount from there on, and my skin got used to the serum. It did help with decreasing puffiness, but when it dired down it looks ashy, and did nothing for helping dark circles. If your looking to help with dark circles, this does not live up to the hype.

September 28, 2019
    California, United States

Helps my dark circles

I discovered how great The Ordinary products after I used their glycolic acid 7% to unclog pores. I have always had dark undereye circles that appear to be genetic. Other than concealer, I had not found a product that worked until I tried this! Product does not do magic, but after several weeks of using it, I can tell that I look more awake. Be careful though, it will stain your hands if you don't wash it afterwards. Keep out of eyes or it will sting very badly.

August 19, 2019

Get your morning caffeine fix... For your eyes!

I really enjoy this eye serum! It does an amazing job at reducing puffiness/inflammation in the eye contour area. It also smooths out the creases in my under eye very well and very quickly. It does help to reduce my dark circles but not completely. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who struggles with puffy/dark eye areas.

Also a good FYI: do NOT get this in your eye, it's happened to me multiple times (mostly because I'm rushing), and gosh does it sting).

August 12, 2019

Meh!

I have tried to love this product but I don’t really see a different. My eye problem is bags under my eyes and puffiness and for some reason this product doesn’t improve my eye issues.

August 02, 2019

In Love!

This is an absolutely amazing product. Not only is it inexpensive (about $8CAD)but it actually works. I have super puffy dark circles under my eyes (genetics) and it decreases and brightens. It doesn’t have an accumulative effect but at this price point that’s okay, I will apply it every morning.

July 21, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Dark circles gone

I have used many under eye creams and gels in the past but never found anything that truest works until now. This is a nice lightweight gel that gives an instant refreshing feel and makes my tired eyes look bright again

July 10, 2019

A Great Product!

This product has been great for the puffiness and redness under my eyes in the morning. I've been using it for around 2 weeks and I've noticed a big difference. The consistency of the product itself is a bit sticky when applied to the area around the eyes, which may bother some. Additionally, if used without eye cream, some may find it to be a bit drying. But, other than that it's a great product at a really good price point.

April 05, 2019

I love Ordinary, but this product doesnt work for me

I am not sure if its me or my skin type but this product doesnt work for me at all. when i apply it religiously in the morning and before going to bed, i dont see a change in dark circles or the puffiness. Honestly some drug store eyepoatches do a better job than this product. I love The Ordinary but this product is a miss for me.