The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

March 18, 2020
    California, United States

I would SO buy this again.

I would definitely buy this again. Especially for the pricing, for it being so cost efficient and how much product you get this is great. I love the serum!

February 01, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

Wow

I'm a big fan- you need to known this is a serum and not a moisturizer, it should be used only before your under eye cream and not on his own. Great to reduce under eyes dark circles

January 30, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Great for black bags!

This is great for re-energising the area around the eyes, it helps them to feel more awake and the dark circles to appear reduced. It's easy to apply, lasts ages and absorbs into the skin effortlessly

January 24, 2020

I would highly recommend!

I love everything that I have tried for
    The Ordinary. But I’m shocked at the results of this one product. My dark eye circles have diminished, have gotten so many compliments. You need to try.

January 24, 2020

Helps with eye bags

I have been using this product for a few months and enjoy it. I use it every night and could see an improvement on my under eye bags, not on my dark circles but for the price that I am paying I still think it's worth it

January 21, 2020

Worked great but was giving me styes

I loved this product when I first started using it, however it started giving me styes on my eyelids even when I tried not to get it too close to my eyes. I stopped using it then started again multiple times but it still gave me styes every time. Aside from that I enjoyed the product.

January 15, 2020

Great product

I have been using the caffeine from the Ordinary and the results are amazing! I apply every night and I am chocked of how well this product works. I would definitely recommend this product!

December 17, 2019

J'ADORE

J'adore ce produit!! À mon avis, lorsque j'en utilise, on voit réellement une différence rapidement! La bouteille est vraiment grosse pour la quantité nécessaire. J'en utilise à chaque matin depuis quelques mois et ma bouteille n'est même pas à la moitié. Très très bon achat!

2.2/5

November 08, 2019

Meh

This product was a disappointment. I did not really feel like it did anything and wasn't happy with the light texture. I prefer a thicker cream or cream stick for under my eyes.

October 29, 2019

The best product to dark circle eyes

I love everything from this brand. So inexpensive, and more effective than expensive brands. I've been using this along with wrinkle-reducing serums from them to help fix my under eyes, and it's made a real difference, not just a temporary fix!