The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution Reviews
#5 in Toner

November 16, 2020

Sticky but Works

I found that after using this toner for a few weeks, it certainly worked. my skin felt softer and it had a more even texture. my biggest complaint about this product was the fact that it left a slightly sticky film on my skin. Once I finished my routine the stickiness was gone, but without products applied after it, it was definitely sticky. Still a great value and I love The Ordinary.

November 11, 2020

Working for me!

I have actively seen improvements in my skin since adding this toner to my routine. I have oily skin with large pores that isn't very sensitive and I find this toner has helped shrink the appearance of my pores and drastically improved the texture of my skin. It's SO smooth now. Definitely avoid using this on broken skin or large blemishes as it can sting or burn. I also feel like people with sensitive skin should avoid this toner entirely.

November 02, 2020

It works!

For the most part this stuff works, but the only problem I can find with it is that if you stop using it for a day or 2 you will immediately break out! But it definitely has helped control my acne

October 20, 2020

Good toner

I like this toner for both face and body , I use it 3 times a week for my face , and after shower for my body , I like it more for my body it solved my ingrown hair problem and body acne . I will purchase it again.

October 19, 2020

Works on my sensitive skin

Does it burn for a minute when I apply it? Sure.
    Has my uneven, oily, bumpy skin improved since I started using it?
    Yes it has.
    I apply this with a cotton pad after removing my make up and then brush my teeth then apply my moisturizer last.
    I never use it in the AM because I use vitamin C serum and wouldn’t want to mix the two.

August 19, 2020

great product

A regular staple, does the job. Have noticed a difference in sun spots (fading) and overall skin texture. Can sting if used following an exfoliant. Prefer to use on a cotton pad - also removes any residual dirt/make up leftover from cleansing.

August 12, 2020

. Leaves skins so smooth and glowy.

This toner is truly good. Leaves skins so smooth and glowy. Has transformed my textured skin . I would suggest ladies to try. really good , beware it might be a bit drying. its amazing and works really really well!

August 12, 2020

Once A Day

This is a toner that is pretty aggressive and should only be used once a day. I tried to use it twice a day and burned my chin and I have pretty resilient skin. The price point on the product makes it worth it.

July 29, 2020

On my MUST HAVE LIST !!

I had just started buying products from The Ordinary a few months ago and I am in love with this product!!!!!
    Its super affordable and works wonders... please be careful if you have a cut on your skin- it burns.

July 15, 2020

Love It

I have been using this Toner for over a month now and I absolutely love it. The formula is gentle but effective. It has cleared up my skin and given me a healthy glow. Even when I do get the occasional breakout this clears it up faster than any spot treatment I've ever tried.