3.6/5
The Ordinary Multi-Peptide Serum for Hair Density Reviews
#46 in Hair Serum

July 27, 2021

A decent hair serum

Bought two bottles of this after seeing the hype on TikTok. It's affordable and smells good, but I can't tell if it has made a significant difference to my hair after months of use. I tried it on my eyebrows as well, and it feels like it made them a bit more prominent, but other than that, no huge changes.

2.7/5

April 18, 2021

Made my head itchy and develop flakiness and a red scalp!

I tried using this because it seems to be effective at stimulating hair growth. It did not work at all. Two days of using it, my head got super itchy and very red and then started flaking. Will not buy again..

2.8/5

April 17, 2021

meh

honestly was not the best, made my hair quite greasy and didn't see much results from it (in terms of growth and repair), its quite cheap though, around 10$.

April 12, 2021

Greasy

I really liked the idea of this product but it just makes my hair too greasy. It just isn't enough of a benefit to justify having greasy hair a day early!

January 25, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My hair is thicker and healthier than ever before !!!

I started loosing hair about 7 months ago. It was really bad at first and I tried so many home remedies and expensive hair serums. I finally decided to try the ordinary’s hair density serum and I saw rapid results. My bald spots were growing in and my hair was longer and thicker than even before. It’s such an amazing product at such an amazing price.

January 06, 2021

Love, love, love

So I don't have issues with hair loss but I wanted to try this out and test it to see if my fine hair would thicken. After a month I would say yes it has! I also really wanted to buy this for my mother who is losing her hair too but wanted to try it out myself first. My experience has been that after about a month my hair appears to be fuller and very glossy but not greasy looking at all. I am so glad it hasn't caused me any irritation either so I have recently purchased this for my mother as a Christmas gift as I like it that much! Great price point and love that the ingredients are so simply and plainly listed.

December 24, 2019

thicker longer hair

I have been using this hair serum for a while now and i like it. This has helped my hair from breaking, hair loss and has improved the overall texture of my hair. they feel a lot more smother and easier to manage now. I would highly recommend this product because its really affordable, easy to use (comes in a dropper form) and consistency is not oily so it absorbs into the scalp faster and doesn't make your head look greasy.

September 18, 2019

Works well great price

I used this product on my eyebrows using a QTip as an applicator. You do not need very much and then just massage it in after. I did notice my eyebrows got a little thicker but nothing life changing. It works just as good as other eyebrow growth serums though at a fraction of the price for way more product.

2.2/5

September 14, 2019

Nothing happened

I have seen mixed reviews for this. For the price, I figured it would not hurt to try. Unfortunetly, this did nothing for me. It is supposed to help look thicker, fuller and healthier. I did not see any difference to my hair. It was like just applying water to my hair every night.