The Ordinary Retinol 1% Reviews

Good - 0

January 14, 2020

Good Product

I've been using this since they stopped shipping the stronger retinol products to Canada. I like it and it seems to help with my fine lines and other damage my skin has accumulated over the years. It may be too strong for some, but my skin seems to tolerate it nicely.

August 08, 2019
    Wigan, United Kingdom

100%results

I was sceptical of this when first using but after 2 months my skin is rejuvenated. On first few times using it irritated my skin but I persevered and my skin is glowing.

August 16, 2017

Another great product from The Ordinary

I was a little bit wary of trying a Retinoid because of reading other reviews of people having sensitivity issues. I did however read lots of good reviews about this product, and that (along with having used other products from them) made me buy this. I'm only using this 2-3 times a week, but I've already noticed a difference in how clear my skin is. I've been having trouble with spots on my chin because of hormones, and this has really helped. I've noticed a little bit of tingling, but no redness. I've made sure to use spf the next day after using it as well!