The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Reviews

Good - 0

August 13, 2019

best acne solution!

I've been using this for a few weeks now and have noticed such an incredible difference in my skin. As someone who has struggled with acne for most of their life, I'm always on the lookout for something to help - and this product is amazing (especially for such a cheap price).

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

I need a never ending supply of this

Having only been using this for around 2 months it will definitely be a new staple in my skincare! I suffer badly at times with hormonal acne on my chin/jaw and applying this just once really reduces the size of my angry spots! Within a few days they're gone! Cant believe how effective it is for the price!

July 20, 2019

Game changing skin care

This has been amazing to deal with my hormonal acne issues. I haven't had any problems since I started using. I have recommended it to everyone I know who has the same problem. It's amazing and the price makes it available for everyone.

July 16, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Salycilic acid

I’m not usually one for using skincare items but this works so well for healing spots and preventing spots from appearing.
    At first when you start to use it you may experience small break outs the first 1-3 usage but I find this is standard for when you use new skincare products as your skin isn’t use to what your using on it.
    It’s aim is to clear out pores and reduce spots and help the skin heal, I’ve not had a break out in forever since using this.
    I only use it after I’ve washed my face properly or had a shower never after just removing my makeup with a wipe etc as I know my skin isn’t properly clean and feel it may not work aswell as my skin isn’t properly clean.
    I feel my skin is so clear and looks glowy and clean after using this for a period of time.
    You would think that putting an acid on your fave once a week would harm your skin however my skin isn’t sensitive at all and it hasn’t harmed my skin and I’ve used it for about a year now.
    The bottle lasts a long time I’ve only used half and I use it atleast once a week regularly as you only need a small amount for it to work.
    Overall I really enjoy using this product and the results are so good my skin is so clear

July 15, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Very effective but be careful!

This is the best treatment I’ve found for reducing spot size and redness in years! Such good value for money and when put on overnight you can see a noticeable difference by morning. My only warning is to be careful and pay attention to your skin, I overdid it and dried out my skin, making it quite sore. Once I reduced to using it every other day my skin was much better.

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I have bought again

Really good product and excellent value. In a couple weeks I could see the difference, it really improved a lot the appearance of blemishes and made my skin clearer.

June 14, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Answer to my prayers!!

I stumbled across this on Sephora's website and for a 5$ price I thought what the heck I'll try it on my hormonal acne and see what happens. My face literally cleared up in a week, I use this morning and night and I have had no new breakouts even at that time of month. I hope they never discontinue this!!

April 05, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Perfect for reducing breakouts at first sight!

I love this product. I previously used mouthwash (lol) on breakouts, but it didn't always work and definitely not as quickly as this. I apply this on breakouts (and dilute it with lotion for my blackheads) and it clears them up in a matter of a couple hours! It's also super affordable. I love it and would definitely recommend!

March 19, 2019

Love this product!

My skin is on the drier side, but I still get the occasional blemish, especially hormonal blemishes. Even after a few applications, I have noticed improvement in my skin and a decrease in the blemishes I already have. I'm very excited to add this product to my regime, and I can't believe how affordable it is!

March 19, 2019

great product

it is a great product for combination skin, i put it on my face every night and it work wonders for my skin. if you have combination skin , you should definitely try it on.