4.9/5
The Wet Brush Pro Brush Reviews
#20 in Hair Care

Good - 0

June 19, 2020

The brush that saved my hair

This brush I cannot day enough about. My hair is very fine and Very long. It gets tangled easily l. Before buying this brush my hair would come out by the handful while washing and conditioning. I’ve been using this brush for 6 months and now only a few strands come out while washing. I would absolutely recommend this brush

June 05, 2020

No Breakage

I purchased this from amazon after receiving a comment and suggestion from my hairdresser. I was experiencing a lot of breakage at the roots. I started using this brush religiously once showering and have never looked back. Great for all hair types.

April 04, 2020

New wet brush pro for wet/dry hair

have always enjoyed wetbrushes, they have been very forgiving to my hair. I have tons of the regular wet brushes and have always used them on wet and dry hair. Until I discovered this new brush. The pro wetbrush has boar bristles which give my hair amazing shine along with the gentle bristles detangling. Definitely a great item.

March 09, 2020

Wet brush

I love the wet brush! My hair is an absolute tangly mess when getting out of the shower, but the wet brush solves the problem! No more fighting with my hair to get a brush through it after showering

January 29, 2020

Great quality

My hairdresser recommended this hairbrush for me a few years ago. I have very long fine hair that tangles easily and this brush has been my saviour. Don’t know how much I paid for it but if I ever lost it, I would be going to replace it with the same brush.

January 17, 2020

The Best Hair Brush

This is the best hair brush ever! I brush my hair when it's wet every day, and this does not pull, and it glides through knots so easily! Another bonus - I found one at Dollarama for $4!! You will never find a better hair brush!

January 04, 2020

Ridiculously amazing brush.

Best detangling brush out there hands down. At first I was skeptical about a detangling brush that feels like you're brushing wet hair even when it's dry and oh boy was my mind instantly changed as soon as I ran the brush through my dry hair. This brush glides so smoothly through the toughest knots. If you have a fussy child who hates their hair being brushed than try this brush I promise you will never go back to any old brand of brush again, I sure haven't.

September 13, 2019

Fonctionne bien

J'adore cette brosse elle demele vraiment bien surtout dans les cheveux mouiller! Elle coute vraiment chere par exemple mais elle rend les cheveux lisse et brillant juste après une utilisation

September 12, 2019

The only brush I will use!

This is hands down the best brush out there. I use it all the time with wet or dry hair. Ive noticed brushing through my hair when its wet has never been easier and not many hairs fall out!I would strongly recommend this brush. You can get it at winners or home sense for a good price!

May 24, 2019

The only brush you’ll ever need

The best brush. Period. My daughter has the most tangle prone hair and I’ve tried everything. Tangles are no match for this brush with some conditioner in the bath. I love them so much that I own three, to ensure I always have one at the ready! Go buy one.