Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume Reviews
#22 in Perfume

Thierry Mugler tells the tale of a sun goddess, alien, eternal, adorned in gold and light, spreading peace and magic with her lucky perfume. Alien radiates light from her golden temple, a place of happiness, inundated with a beneficial aura a palace decorated with precious stones of various powers, irradiating fullness and positive energy. The bottle holding this elixir is reminiscent of a sacred stone. Jewel-like, its facets express the radiance of the mysterious fragrance.

December 13, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Devine!!

A very unique fragrance. I absolutely love it. It has great staying power and lasts all day. I have bought this many times for myself and for gifts. I have had a lot of compliments whilst I’ve been wearing it.

I love Alien so much I have purchased other products. I recommend this to all ladies out there!! 🙂

November 26, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

I wish my fave perfume wasn't so expensive!

I absolutely LOVE this perfume - it's my all time fave. Many people call it a 'night' perfume as it's a bit 'dense', 'heavy' or 'musky' but I wear it day or night. There are a few other version now but the original is my favourite. I find it to be very long lasting ... I'll put one or two pumps on in the morning and although I get used to it and can't smell it after a couple of hours, other people will still be able to smell it all day. I nearly always get compliments when I wear it and if I do an extra pump after lunch at work someone always asks what the lovely smell is! Its base notes consist of warm white amber, with woodsy middle notes and a top note of Indian jasmine. It has quite heavy sillage and is a very long-lasting fragrance. I just wish it was a little more affordable, however, if you purchase a refillable bottle instead of a one use bottle, you can get refills which are around the same price as another bottle but has a lot more mls in.

November 26, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

GORGEOUS

This is my favourite perfume ever!
    Long lasting and such an unusual amazing smell!
    I use this product every day and get commented on the smell very often

October 29, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Favourite Perfume

I have repurchased this so many times as it is my all time favourite perfume

The smell lasts all day and I always get compliments and people asking what it is I'm wearing

October 24, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Favourite

This is my absolute favourite fragrance it smells so lush and when I wear it out people always complement me and ask me what I am wearing so I would say it is highly likeable.

October 24, 2019

Amazing

My partner brought me this as a gift, before that I hadn't smelt it. Since then it's my favourite perfume. Every time I wear it I get compliments from people telling me it smells lovely and asking what it is. Can't explain how brilliant it smells if you haven't already you need to try it!

October 12, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Gorgeous smell

This is my favourite perdum it's absolutely divine the smell is gorgeous, would buy again ASAP love it love it I have e the body lotions as well and candles in rhi range.

Solihull, United Kingdom

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Easily the best smelling scent/perfume I have ever purchased. I feel a million bucks whenever I wear it and always have lots of compliments. It stays on my skin all day and people can smell it long after I've left the room.

If it wasn't for the price, I would have repurchased already. As it is, I am awaiting Christmas in hopes I get gifted it again!

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

A Classic Scent!

I love this scent, I find that it is a classic when it comes to perfumes! It has a wonderful staying power and I can even sometimes get a whiff of it on my hair the next day or still on my coat. I love this scent it's deep tones make it perfect as an autumn/winter scent but you could also wear it all year round. It is definitely one I recommend to friends.

Warrington, United Kingdom

One of my favourite perfumes

I can honestly say that Alien is a perfume which you will never forget . I bought it when it first came out on the market and been using it ever since ! The scent is a statement - very passionate and vibrant !