Tic Tac Fresh Mint Reviews
#14 in Candy

March 03, 2021

Tic Tac Fresh Mint

The taste good. It fresh your breath . Price is very affordable. I would recommend my friends and others to buy it. I like different flavour of Tic Tac . Fresh mint good too.

February 06, 2021
    United Kingdom

Tic tacks

These are awesome !
    Great wee size packet to keep in your bag car purse where ever you want
    There super dopper fab if you want minty fresh breath
    Just pop a tick tack and your fine

November 22, 2020

Life saver

These are life savers to have in your purse or even in your car great if you ever go on a date and need a quick fix wait no longer the tic tic got your back

November 22, 2020

minty fresh

this is a great product i love the smell and its nice for everyone to use in the family is really nice and it is a great price for the product a great christams gift too

May 10, 2020

I buy this product each time I go to the store

For fresh breath, this little mint cannot be beat. With its neat packaging, perfect size, quality and easy to find in any grocery store, I have never been disappointed with its taste. I recommend buying this gem!!

April 30, 2020

On the go tic tac

This tic tac are my favourite. I always buy them to put in my bag. Live to eat them while i am in the car. Gives good breath and very refreshing too. I love its minty taste.

April 01, 2020

A nice treat

They are minty flavour but not too strong like some mint gums are. However, they do not freshen your breathe! They just are a sweet candy to eat. And very small.

January 16, 2020

Must Have

I never leave the house without these in my bag! They are definitely my go-to breath freshener and they taste so good! Affordable too. My husband is a smoker and I'm constantly giving these to him.

November 25, 2019
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Keep it fresh

I regularly buy this product again and again because i like to keep these little tubs of freshness in my bags and my coat pockets to be able to freshen up my breathe any time of the day my children also like to freshen up there breathe with these little tubs of fun so i often buy them packets too.

October 16, 2019

minty fresh

Tic Tacs are great for keeping your breath fresh and are super easy to carry around in your handbag or store in your drawer at work. They're great to quickly chew on before walking into a meeting which is why I much prefer them to chewing gum.