Tic Tac Mixers Cherry Cola Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 287 in Candy

June 15, 2017

Yummy!

They actually taste like cherry coke, honestly when I went to go try the I though no way is this going to actually taste like it. It did though! Very Yummy!!

April 30, 2017

Tic tacs are such an addicting little candy! The cherry cola flavour are easily my most favourite. I love the taste of these and how they change from cherry to cola in your mouth, so good! The only problem is that I go through a container too fast.

April 29, 2017

What can I say? I am a Tic Tac Fanatic. Any flavor that comes out - I buy! And this one tastes like Cherry Cola! The outer shell is the cherry flavor and the inside is the coke flavor. As you can see from my photo, I put a bunch out so I could take it, but then had to eat all of them! ;p For nutrition facts it says to contact them by mail, but I used good old google, and 1 piece is 1.9 calories with 0 sugar. Happy Tic Tac'ing!

February 14, 2017

I received a free sample of these Tic Tac Mixers to try. I really wasn't sure what to expect but was pleasantly surprised! The flavour does change gradually and they really do taste like cherry/cola. These are little bursts of flavour to give your tongue some excitement.

February 14, 2017

Une des meilleures saveurs que Tic Tac a sorti depuis un long moment. J'étais sure que j'allais détester, mais j'ai été surprise sans bon sens. Le goût est excellent, franc et il dure en bouche bien après avoir fini le bonbon. Vraiment, un must!

February 14, 2017

What more could I ask for... this product had it all. Two of my favourite things combined. The candy coating starts off with the sweet cherry flavour

July 23, 2016

Loving tic tac! Nice compact design , easy to store in a purse. Nice taste, very different, but good. Price us good as well. Can use it as a candy snack

July 19, 2016

I received a sample of these Tic Tac candies and have really enjoyed eating them. The concept is that the flavour will change from cherry to cola as the candy dissolves and this is exactly what happened. I especially thought the cola flavour was true to taste. It really made me think I was sipping the soda. The two flavours combined go really well together. The candy, itself, lasts for about a minute before completely dissolving. It doesn't freshen breath like a mint Tic Tac would, but if you need a sweet pick me up, it will do the trick.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath