Tide + Downy 4 in 1 Pods Reviews
#18 in Laundry Care

February 21, 2019

I would buy this product every week. Some times twice aweek.

I have a very busy house hold. Kids that love to get dirty. Animals that make a mess. And adults that have dirty jobs.. this product is a much have in my household.

January 10, 2019
    Louisiana, United States

I love all things Tide!

Tide isy go to brand for keeping clothes fresh and clean. I've used all of the different products. My favorite is the pods. It's quick, easy, and mess free. You just pop in 1 or 2 pods depending on your load. Your clothes come out smelling really fresh. I would definitely purchase again.

December 22, 2018

I always choose this product when I buy laundry detergent

I love this product . Easy to use and very effective saving you money. No need for other cleaners,spot removers or softeners this one product does it all. It is the only choice for a smart consumer.

November 25, 2018

Just the right Amount

They smells nice and are so easy to toss in! I far prefer these to measuring out liquid detergent. I like to use "extra", and quite often the given amount of "extra" had no bearing on reality or the clothes being washed - just my mood. These I can throw one in and manage to restrain myself from grabbing more... usually.

October 20, 2018

Easy to use

These tide pods are so easy to use. Just pop them in your washer and add your clothes. With these pods you don't need to add fabric softener because it is already in the pods.

October 18, 2018

I love the smell

I love the way that i have not to be worry about tonout downny its all in 1. Its so practical just throw the pad in tk washer and thats it... easiest like this? No where else

October 16, 2018

I would give this another try

I love the smell and the cleanliness of the clothes but I don’t like how they don’t always pop open so the plastic sticks onto the clothes for some reason but other than that definitely recommend

Ohio, United States

I'd buy again!

I love how easy it is to use these, without making a mess and they smell so good! Its so good to find a product that works and we thank Tide for just that!

Mississippi, United States

Tide/Downy tide pods are amazing!

I love Tide/Downy pods!!!! They make my laundry smell amazing! They get the job done and keep my clothes looking clean and smelling fresh. It’s also mess free. Instead of getting laundry powder or liquid everywhere you just drop a pod in! It’s easy!!

Clean clothes

The first time I bought this product was at Costco and I absolutely love this product. My clothes always smell wonderful and honestly it's been the best smelling since I've switched to this product.