Tide + Downy 4 in 1 Pods Reviews
#18 in Laundry Care

March 22, 2020

Cleanest Clothes Ever

I have always been a big fan of tide. This brand is the only laundry product that gets my clothes super clean and leaves them smelling great. Tide laundry products are a great value for the price paid.

March 11, 2020

Dirty clothes.. a thing of the past

I am always careful when purchasing cleaning products, especially for clothes. I have had some pretty miserable stains on my clothes (I use the word miserable because that's how I feel when I get a stain on my clothes)
    Thank goodness for Tide 4 in 1 with Downy.. haven't had a stain it can't remove, plus your clothes smell amazing

March 07, 2020

Dont miss out...

With 2 almost 3 grandkids live with us, a must have. Never failed us yet. Great for saving money and time. Works so well, great smell, gentle on the skin.

February 27, 2020

I'll keep using this product

I will keep using this product. It is amazing and convenient especially when teaching boys to dfi their own laundry. This product also comes in other scents for the sensitive skin type

February 27, 2020

Rafraîchissant

Très bonne odeur, super nettoyant ,économique, je le recommande vivement à tous ceux qui sont en train de chercher un peu de douceur dans leur lessive

January 22, 2020

Absolutely love this . I would not use anything else

It's a better bang for your buck. I like that I dont have to use the Downy separate if I dont want to. Try it you wont be disappointed. I live in a building and this helps that I dont have to drag soap and fabric softener down.

January 16, 2020

best pod ever!

Since I’ve started using these products, I never had issues with my clothes anymore. Each pod comes with the right and enough amount for washing! Very good product!

January 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great product

I bought this because it was on sale .I love it got Hooked. As they say you pay for what you get it has the Downey in it Saves time and less bottles.Your clothes come out clean and fresh .It however does cost more money but I think it’s worth it

January 14, 2020

Use these pods for all my Sheets and Towels

Love these Tide Pods, ise them for my sheets and towels weekly. They clean well and the scent lasts and stays fresh all week long! Love most of the Tide Detergents and Downy Fabric Softeners and will continue to buy all the time.

December 17, 2019

tide

merveilleux plus besoin de mettre de l assouplisseur dans la secheuse il lave bien tache pas ses pas collant quand il a terminer ses lave il est nette le linge je ment passerais plus