4.1/5
TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo Reviews
#828 in Shampoo

Oatmeal & Honey Treatment Shampoo provides comfort food for your hair. Helps repair chemically treated or damaged hair with vitamins A, B and E while enhancing moisture and shine. The Soothing aroma invigorates your mind, body and soul.

January 03, 2018

Curls Really Do Rock

Here is a product that really does what it says... if you have curly hair and want some definition and separation, or you want that beachy wavy look.. then try the curls rock amplifier.. no more frizz , no more dry lifeless hair.. and to top it off... the smell is unbelievable!

2.7/5

August 01, 2017

Meh. Not my cup of tea

I really think this whole line of hair care is overrated. I've tried 4 separate products all ending is dissatisfaction. They all smell cheap to me. This one especially. The Shampoo and conditioner in the orange bottles lasted me like 3 weeks because of the amount I need to use to be able to get a brush through my hair. Dislike this for sure

May 11, 2017

I absolutely love this shampoo. The smell is fantastic, and leaves your hair with a scent all day. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing even though it's just my shampoo and conditioner.

It leaves your hair so silky and smooth. Even when I brush through my hair with a wide tooth comb in the shower, it just glides through. When I blow dry my hair afterwards I barely have any tangles at all.

The only downside to this product is the price - especially if you want to use the conditioner as well. I can only purchase this a few times a year due to my budget.

August 10, 2014

Love this line. Honey and oatmeal sounds like an awesome shampoo scent- and it is. Doesn't smell fake at all. Leaves my hair feeling clean and moisturized. Love the small size version- the dish soap style pop top is awesome for shampoo. I can't stop smelling my hair!

June 12, 2014

Loved the smell like fresh baked cookies ! Made my hair super soft .Can't keep my hands and fingers out of it. Super shine and very healthy hair as a result .Highly recommend!!!

April 17, 2014

I have naturally curly hair with an attitude and mind of it's own. I've spent countless dollars on straightening perms, defrizzing products, mouse etc. and hated the big puffy hair. I spent the money on Catwalk Curls Rock and fell in love. Makes my curls curly, keeps my hair feeling soft and no frizz. If you have curly hair that rules you....try Curls Rock - you'll be amazed at how good your hair looks. I'm glad I finally found it.

March 03, 2014

It's a tad pricey but I absolutely love how effective it is. I have a pretty busy life so once I leave the house in the morning some days I don't even come home until super late, but this hair spray always keeps every strand in place without my hair turning into a stick.

September 06, 2012

This is one of my favorite shampoo and conditioners ever! I am always trying to find a goood combo of shampoo and conditioners and I find that TIJI never let's me down! The smell of the oats and honey smell sooooo good! And my hair feels amazing on my over processed hair! I definitely recommend this product! You can't go wrong here!

October 20, 2011

I have been in LOVE with TIGI Catwalk Oatmeal & Honey Shampoo for a few years now. When I give myself my sudsy lather with this thick shampoo the smell of oatmeal and Honey captivates me, leaving me smiling.

I know that this shampoo will rinse clean completely leaving NO residue, buildup or with lifeless hair like some shampoos.

From the minute I rinse, and follow with its conditioner(same kind) I know my wide tooth comb will glide effortlessly over my locks, leave my hair silky smooth and also shiny, and healthy

I can honestly say that the chemically processed hair I once had, was no longer after only a few uses.

Be ready to receive compliments because any one standing near you will get a whiff of the amazing smell this shampoo leaves on your hair and lasts all day long..

Love it, love it. I also have transformed my children into BEDHEAD junkies. This is NOT tear free so I would not use on a child not able to take their own shower without assistance.

August 24, 2008

I love the smell of this product. Most TIGI products have really great scents to them, and they do exactly what the bottle promises. A bit pricey, though - especially if you have long hair and go through shampoo and conditioner quickly. I think a regular size bottle goes for anywhere between $15-$20 Canadian.