Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

February 08, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Our favorite

We stop and get a Tim's everytime we are in the city and love it so much that we purchase the ground coffee to brew at home. It isnt over the top strong but is still full of flavor

November 14, 2019

Tim Hortons? Are you Canadian if you dont?

Yes Tim Hortons! Whether it's a hot coffee on a cold winter day or an ice coffee/iced cappuccino on a hot summer day. I personally love a regular coffee half french vanilla, it is usually my go-to drink especially now in November.

October 22, 2019

Location Location Location

I find after travelling all over the country that it's often the location that determines the taste. There are several locations in the GTA I will not go to because somehow they made the coffee lest than stellar.
    But I will go to locations I haven't been before because the vast majority make good coffee.

September 04, 2019

So good!

I love Tim Hortons coffee! Always have and always will. It is the perfect blend. I drink it every single day and would recommend it to everyone. Wait for a sale to buy!

August 13, 2019

Yum Yum!

Amazing to have it at home! I've saved hundreds by making myself atleast a cup at home once a day. Of course I still stop and get my usual Tim Hortons order! These pods work great for iced coffee too!

June 26, 2019

Favourite place for coffee

Always great service and delicious coffee, I find other places coffee to lack the taste and accuracy of what I like my coffee to taste like! The new rewards program is a blessing

June 05, 2019

Must have my Tim!

This is the only coffee I drink. I tried McDonald's but came bakc to my Tim! I go so often that most employees knows me at either 2 tims located near my house. :)

June 04, 2019

Best way to start your day

Tim Horton’s Dark roast coffee is my favourite. Has such a deep flavour! I love to start my day with a big cup of Tim Hortons Dark roast. I highly recommend trying this blend!

May 01, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I’m not a big coffee drinker but I like to drink at least one cup a day. Every coffee I order I like to add 1/3 or half French vanilla to it. I prefer the taste of Tim Hortons coffee and the price is right as compared to other coffee shops I’ve been too.

April 30, 2019

Best coffee ever in my opinion

I live in the spy try and we don't have a ton hortins restraint out here but I do buy their coffee from our local save on foods store and is the only coffee I drink and every time I head to the city it's the first place I stop to grab a nice hot cup of coffee .. I would definitely recommend this coffee to any one and everyone it is extrodinary...