Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

November 14, 2019

Tim Hortons? Are you Canadian if you dont?

Yes Tim Hortons! Whether it's a hot coffee on a cold winter day or an ice coffee/iced cappuccino on a hot summer day. I personally love a regular coffee half french vanilla, it is usually my go-to drink especially now in November.

October 22, 2019

Location Location Location

I find after travelling all over the country that it's often the location that determines the taste. There are several locations in the GTA I will not go to because somehow they made the coffee lest than stellar.
    But I will go to locations I haven't been before because the vast majority make good coffee.

September 04, 2019

So good!

I love Tim Hortons coffee! Always have and always will. It is the perfect blend. I drink it every single day and would recommend it to everyone. Wait for a sale to buy!

August 13, 2019

Yum Yum!

Amazing to have it at home! I've saved hundreds by making myself atleast a cup at home once a day. Of course I still stop and get my usual Tim Hortons order! These pods work great for iced coffee too!

June 26, 2019

Favourite place for coffee

Always great service and delicious coffee, I find other places coffee to lack the taste and accuracy of what I like my coffee to taste like! The new rewards program is a blessing

June 05, 2019

Must have my Tim!

This is the only coffee I drink. I tried McDonald's but came bakc to my Tim! I go so often that most employees knows me at either 2 tims located near my house. :)

June 04, 2019

Best way to start your day

Tim Horton’s Dark roast coffee is my favourite. Has such a deep flavour! I love to start my day with a big cup of Tim Hortons Dark roast. I highly recommend trying this blend!

May 01, 2019

I would buy this product again and again.

I’m not a big coffee drinker but I like to drink at least one cup a day. Every coffee I order I like to add 1/3 or half French vanilla to it. I prefer the taste of Tim Hortons coffee and the price is right as compared to other coffee shops I’ve been too.

April 30, 2019

Best coffee ever in my opinion

I live in the spy try and we don't have a ton hortins restraint out here but I do buy their coffee from our local save on foods store and is the only coffee I drink and every time I head to the city it's the first place I stop to grab a nice hot cup of coffee .. I would definitely recommend this coffee to any one and everyone it is extrodinary...

April 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Road Trips & Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons is my go to coffee on the go! A large black, double cupped is my specialty when I'm out & about or on a long drive :) It's my one treat that I get to have away from home :)