Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

1.7/5

May 11, 2020

Yuck. What happened?

Word on the street is that at some point Tim Hortons sold their coffee to McDonalds or gave up their purchasing contract or something. I don’t know what happened but the taste tells me enough. My old love of Tom Hortons is gone. It tastes like muddy hot water now. Doesn’t help that their stuff isn’t recyclable.

1.7/5

March 20, 2020

Décevant

Avant j’aimais le café Tim Hortons. Malheureusement, plus le temps passe, moins il goûte bon. À chaque nouvelle chance que je donne à Tim, le café est décevant. Le café goûte l’eau chaude, même si je le commande foncé et parfois même avec un ajout espresso ou il goûte le vieux café. Je préfère maintenant faire un détour et aller le chercher chez un concurrent.

1.3/5

March 13, 2020

Why does it taste like an ashtray?

Their coffee tastes like an ashtray it has a horrible burnt taste and I am certain it comes from the lack of cleaning the coffee pots. The only location which tastes good is at the MTS centre and that is because they close. You never see a 24h Tims washing a coffee pot, just a swish of water to rinse.....

1.8/5

February 26, 2020

Never consistent l

The taste and quality of Tim hortons coffee is never consistent, even when attending the same location. I’d rather go elsewhere as they almost always get my order wrong.

1.5/5

January 10, 2020

It really depends on so many things

I really love my Tim Hortons coffee, but the store itself makes me not want to buy it. The coffee is good, the way it's made by employees is not. I spend so much money there for them to mess up. I'd rather buy the coffee the tin of ground coffee and make it myself at home. Same Tim Hortons coffee, made right.

January 10, 2020

WHY TIM HORTONS ? WHY ?!

I used to be addicted to Tim hortons coffee.. every morning drive before work! But now I go to McD's for the coffee. The coffee at Tim's does not taste good as it used to. It tastes very run down. I thought it was just one store but NOPE! Everywhere it tastes the same.. ! They are increasing the prices of the product but the quality is getting worse and worse.

August 22, 2019

Too strong

I use to drink Tim Hortons coffee every day maybe even 2 a day. However they changed Thier blend and the new blend is way to strong. I switched to McDonald's coffee and it's amazing seems like it's Tim Hortons old blend.

1.3/5

August 22, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Don’t believe the hype

If you drink coffee and only ever had instant then this may be what you’re looking for. The entire Tim Hortons experience is overrated and I would recommend MacDonalds as an alternative.

July 11, 2019

Not Cracked up to What it use to Be

Timmy in our town use to incredible, was fresh hot and good.Lately i have found the coffee is either stale or watered down.Truely unfortunate because i grab a couple of coffees a day.BUT other Timmys in BC are very good, coffee is how it should be.

1.8/5

June 24, 2019

Cheap and convenient, but poor taste/quality

Nobody I know enjoys the taste of Tim Horton's coffee anymore since they changed suppliers (myself included), yet people are still buying their coffee. I suspect this is largely because their coffee is cheap, even after the prices went up, and because you can find a Tim's anywhere and anytime you need coffee. But in terms of taste and quality: YUCK.