Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

April 20, 2020

Tim Hortons is a staple for Canadians. The coffee they serve is alright, nothing special or out of the ordinary. I go there to get coffee sometimes, but often go elsewhere for my coffee these days.

February 28, 2020

Umm not best

So I think it’s fair to say that I don’t enjoy Tim Hortons coffee whether purchased from the store or making it at home. purchased both ways and honestly I thought buying it on my own making at home would be better, but it sure was it. I drink coffee black and there is specific brands but I do like and that are not so great! Timmys is just not good

January 29, 2020

Bof

On dirait que depuis quelques années, le café goûte de moins en moins le café et de plus en plus l'eau... Ce café avait l'habitude d'être mon préféré mais bof...

January 20, 2020

Used to be better

Product seems to have changed . I still like it by not as much as I used to ... I wish they stayed the same when Burger King bought then out 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🤨🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜🦜

December 10, 2019

What happened to timmies

So disappointed recently with Tims. Seems like the coffee quality has steadily been declining. The flavor has been teetering between weak or ashtray flavored with no happy medium.

2.7/5

August 22, 2019

Coffee is weak

I use to drink Tim's coffee often because it was close to my place of work. However I work somewhere else and drink McDonald's coffee. Their coffee is stronger and it's smoother. Tim's dark roast coffee is better but not even close to mccafe.

June 27, 2019

Multiple Generations in my household love timmies

I grew up watching my mom drink Timmy's everyday I also have developed a taste for it when I'm lagging energy but I certainly think there should be something said for its addictive qualities I do believe that there should be someone to look into whether or not it's safe to consume on a regular basis because the people who I know that enjoy Timmies tend to be depend on it

2.8/5

March 25, 2019

Where o where did my timmys go?

Sad for me to have to say this but Tim Hortons coffee has changed. I have even tried the dark roast and still no interest in it. I still go in thinking maybe today it will taste better or maybe this store makes it better but sadly have not enjoyed one in a couple or years. I own cups, shirts, coffemaker and lots of Tim Hortons swag so please bring back my TIMMYS coffee!

March 21, 2019

Something has changed

In the past Tim Hortons would be my go to. I even bought so many teas and coffees one year the I won a substantial Roll Up The Rim Camping Prize. I feel that in the last two years the coffee quality has declined and it continually disappoints me... I can’t even finish a medium ! When once I lived to drink their coffee black, i now ponder the thought of putting sugar in it to make it taste better . I spend on average of $5 per week at Tim Hortons which is next to nothing, so you won’t be suprised when I tell you, I’m sticking to my Muskoka beans thank you .

2.8/5

March 19, 2019

Mama staple

Depending on the location the coffee can be amazing and other days plain gross with coffee grinds in the bottom of the cup however can't live without and its a staple in this mama's household