Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

2.7/5

August 22, 2019

Coffee is weak

I use to drink Tim's coffee often because it was close to my place of work. However I work somewhere else and drink McDonald's coffee. Their coffee is stronger and it's smoother. Tim's dark roast coffee is better but not even close to mccafe.

June 27, 2019

Multiple Generations in my household love timmies

I grew up watching my mom drink Timmy's everyday I also have developed a taste for it when I'm lagging energy but I certainly think there should be something said for its addictive qualities I do believe that there should be someone to look into whether or not it's safe to consume on a regular basis because the people who I know that enjoy Timmies tend to be depend on it

2.8/5

March 25, 2019

Where o where did my timmys go?

Sad for me to have to say this but Tim Hortons coffee has changed. I have even tried the dark roast and still no interest in it. I still go in thinking maybe today it will taste better or maybe this store makes it better but sadly have not enjoyed one in a couple or years. I own cups, shirts, coffemaker and lots of Tim Hortons swag so please bring back my TIMMYS coffee!

March 21, 2019

Something has changed

In the past Tim Hortons would be my go to. I even bought so many teas and coffees one year the I won a substantial Roll Up The Rim Camping Prize. I feel that in the last two years the coffee quality has declined and it continually disappoints me... I can’t even finish a medium ! When once I lived to drink their coffee black, i now ponder the thought of putting sugar in it to make it taste better . I spend on average of $5 per week at Tim Hortons which is next to nothing, so you won’t be suprised when I tell you, I’m sticking to my Muskoka beans thank you .

2.8/5

March 19, 2019

Mama staple

Depending on the location the coffee can be amazing and other days plain gross with coffee grinds in the bottom of the cup however can't live without and its a staple in this mama's household

2.3/5

January 19, 2019

Not my cup of *coffee*

I used to like Tim Hortons coffee way back when it was not too bitter. Since they’ve changed the flavour so much, I’ve made it a mission to passby Tim Hortons and go to Starbucks instead. The taste has gotten too bitter for my liking, not smooth to taste at all (imho). For me, it’s a pass 👋🏻

2.2/5

January 03, 2019

Must be a Canadian thing :)

I have tried to get into liking Tim Horton's coffee a few times since moving to Canada years ago and I just don't understand the hype. I know the restaurant atmosphere doesn't play a whole lot into the product review its self, but every time I have picked up a coffee from the drive thru, the coffee is all but thrown in my lap, money demanded and get out of the way! Aside from the service which isn't the point of this product review, the taste its self is quite bitter. I have tried adding more creamer, sugar, cinnamon, nothing has made it desireable to me. I have even tried their Dark Roast and again, bitter to no avail. I guess if it is all you have known or bought for coffee over the years you become used to it. I am just not a fan myself.

November 14, 2018
    New York, United States

Not a fan

I am fairly new to Tim Hortons and I honestly cant stomach the taste or flavor. No matter how much cream and sugar I add it is just too bitter. I avoid purchasing this item but their food is decent in a pinch.

2.3/5

September 29, 2018

Not my thing

I don’t care for the taste of Tim Hortons coffee. I find it very strong and rather bitter tasting and I drink espresso coffees black. Lots of people love it, but not for me.

August 05, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Over it.

I used to drink Tim Horton’s all the time. It was my go to coffee. But due to being very inconsistent, I’ve ventured into trying other brands. Out of 10 coffees, 2 may be decent tasting. The others seem to be burnt or almost watered down.