Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

March 09, 2016

I like Tim Hortons coffee, but it really varies depending on the time I go. Sometimes it is really bitter, and sometimes it tastes great. But I will continue to buy it because it is cheap, and readily available.

March 09, 2016

Love tims coffee! Where I'm from a smaller city we have one around every street corner so tims is very big!! The taste is rich and the price is good best coffee out there by far!

0.8/5

March 08, 2016

I don't know what happened to Tim Horton's in the last two years. It used to be awesome and I couldn't wait for my next trip downtown to get a coffee and donut but every location I've gone to its the same thing, donut's are dry and coffee is mediocre. It seems like the chance of winning a prize from roll up the rim is slim to none.

1.3/5

March 08, 2016

I refuse to go here anymore.It is no longer the same Timmies I am use to.What use to take five minutes or less to get a coffee and donut now takes 15-20 minutes.The coffee is never consistant,everything is from frozen and doesn't taste "freshly"baked as they say....it just isn't good anymore.

March 04, 2016

The nearest Tim Hortons to where I live is an hour drive so I do not get to have this as often as I would like, but it is my favorite. I purchase the coffee so I can brew my own at home. Great way to wake up in the mornings. The flavor is just right and now that they offer dark roast I tend to go that route, delicious.

February 17, 2016

Love love love Tim Hortons coffee. It is my morning highlight, sipping my coffee and relaxing before I start my day. It is a nice medium blend flavor. Thank you for making it available for my keurig.

February 15, 2016

I love coffee and Tim Hortons is the best....not bitter, smooth, always makes me want a second cup with a little cream in it. The smell in the morning is like a little bit of heaven with Tim Hortons coffee.

February 15, 2016

This is my go-to morning coffee. It always makes my day and I love that it's available in Keurig cups. Even when I don't want to go out, I can pop a k cup in the machine and get the same great taste.

February 15, 2016

I find timmys way too strong and usually end up having to add much more cream and sugar to tame the taste. And a medium is way too small. I would not choose this coffee given other options. I also find it too pricey for the taste and quantity youbgetm

February 15, 2016

Good coffee, easy to get to the location. I like the regular coffee, but my favourite has got to be the dark roast for sure.In any event, it's a treat when we go there.