Tim Hortons Coffee Reviews
#2 in Coffee

The great taste of Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee - made fresh at home! Our classic coffee delivers rich, mellow flavor. The secret to our great coffee comes from using our own special blend of 100% Arabica beans. Enjoy the taste in your very own kitchen with Tim Hortons Fine Grind Coffee in a convenient 343 g can - perfect for use in your Tim Hortons Home Brewer or filter drip coffee maker.

March 05, 2018

Love Timmies!!!

I have been drinking Tim Horton's coffee for years. I always look forward to my double double. It tastes great and has wonderful flavour!! This coffee wakes up my taste buds!!

March 05, 2018

Timmies lg coffee vs. Price

I just feel everytime i turn around they are changing something about the price and quality. The quality is going down, the price is going up. What do i do when the only kind i can handle is timmies. Ughhh

February 26, 2018

Waste of money when same thing is $1 elsewhere

I love coffee and drink it all the time. I used to work at Tim Horton's and know for a fact that their supplier of coffee is the same as McDonald's so when McDonald's is offering any size coffee for $1 you can get 4 XL coffees at McDonald's for less than 2 from Tim Horton's. I know what people will say ... It is Roll up the rim to win time but let's face It, we probably spend more money at Tim Horton's during this time then any other time of the year and in all the times Roll up has been around I, for one, have never one anything more than a drink or sandwich.

February 23, 2018

Love it!

There's nothing better than starting your day with a Tim Hortons coffee. The flavour is bar none. Not like McDonald's garbage coffee. Always a great cup at Tim Hortons.

1.5/5

February 23, 2018

ugh

What's going on with Tims? I was in there last week, you know, in my books McDonalds is much better! Not only is the price over the moon, but Tims coffee tastes bitter, almost like a burnt taste...And to ask for milk instead of cream is a BIG no no there!

0.5/5

February 20, 2018

coffee? you mean coffee flavoured water.

In recent years, the decline in flavour, smoothness, aroma, strength has declined significantly. Find coffee is usually burnt, not fresh. Non coffee shops like McDonald's serves better coffee.

February 16, 2018

This coffee is good

This coffee was good. The roll up the rim promotion revealed a non-win for me this time. But I have a great feeling that Im gonna win a Civic. So Ima buy more coffees cuz they taste good and I need a car.

0.8/5

February 14, 2018

Getting worse

Tim's coffee USED to be good. I used to get it everyday. I used to get a large double double, which has 280 calories. That is excessive for coffee even with cream and sugar. I tried to drink it with one sugar and one milk and it tasted like garbage. The price keeps going up for a cup of coffee that probably costs about .25 cents to make. So now I do not waste my time or money on it. Not gonna lie, the lattes are ok.

2.0/5

February 13, 2018

Gag worthy!

A hot mess! This coffee is bitter! Leaves a horrible aftertaste. You will become a coffee fire breathing Dragon after a cup so pack minty gum or a toothbrush before talking to someone.

February 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

my favorite coffee

I have been a Tim Hortons coffee lover for all of my adult life! I have tried other brands and chains and none of them can compare to the smoothness and richness of the Tim Hortons coffee