Tim Hortons Honey Cruller Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 262 in Fast Food

June 13, 2017

The rawest of all the timmies doughnuts.

I enjoy a good honey cruler from time to time but I also find that 80% of the time I get these doughnuts there very doughy and raw in the middle. I don't know if it's the person making the doughnuts or the recipe itself but somthing about this doughnut tastes off to me .

June 11, 2017

Delicious! Favourite donut from Tim Hortons. Although a lot of their products now taste stale as they are not fresh, the Honey Cruller is still great. 5/5

June 02, 2017

This is my fave donut from Timmys! It is light and sweet.. delicious. The Honey Cruller donut makes the perfect snack. It is quite sweet but a little treat once in a while never hurt nobody :)

June 02, 2017

This is one of my favorite donuts from Tim Hortons, it has a nice texture and tastes really good I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't want a super sweet donut.

2.7/5

June 02, 2017

This has always been one of my favourite donuts. Whenever I go to Tim Hortons, this I usually my regular choice but I have found that over the years, the quality of the honey cruller has gone down. The dough taste more "eggish" and it feels like the icing is making it greasy and a bit soggy.
    Still good but not as great as it once was.

2.2/5

May 19, 2017

I used to enjoy these as a child but as I've gotten older, I find I'm no longer a fan. I find the dough to taste undercooked. The donuts themselves have a very light honey flavour, which makes me feel almost like I'm eating air. I prefer to eat something more "substantial" when I'm choosing a snack. If you prefer a more decadent substantial taste, I'd say to skip trying these.

February 21, 2017

I call these delightful fluffy tasting donuts, tractor tires. They are so Delicious!! i have ate them since i was a kid, they arent to sweet making them a tasty treat with your morning coffee. I love when tim hortons dips them in the chocolate, making them a muddy tractor tire! lol

February 20, 2017

Tim Hortons is amazing alone and mostly anything they make, so I wasn't surpised when they came out with these delicious honey crullers and honey cruller timbits as well, so yummy!

February 20, 2017

Yum! Honey Crullers are at the top of my donut list. I love these addicting donuts! They are so light and airy, melt in your mouth and aren't overly sweet. Very enjoyable with tea or coffee. One of the best Tim Hortons has to offer!

November 07, 2016

Ce beigne '' roussette au miel '' est tellement bon! Ce n'est pas mon préféré,mais bien celui de mon père et il ne s'en tanne pas après un bon 5-6 ans...très bonne sorte de beignet je le recommande