3.6/5
#975 in Snacks

2.0/5

September 20, 2017

Used to be great

This used to be my absolute favourite muffin but this year for some reason they had to ruin it and change the icing that is in the middle of the muffin.

Last year it was like a sugar icing that was in the middle and made the muffin taste like heaven with the pumpkin spice flavour.

This year it's some disgusting cream cheese icing that does not compliment the muffin AT ALL ! The icing icing is poorly made , it taste like eating a brick of philadelphia cream cheese with sugar . It was very disappointing to bite in it. it's very sweet and very cheesy. I will not buy anymore until they go back to the other icing

September 20, 2017

I buy this at least once a week!

I look forward to every September because of this delicious seasonal treat. The cream cheese filling is a yummy surprise. I only wish they had it year round!

September 07, 2017

J'en mangerais a tout les jours

J'ai commencé à manger ce muffin il y a 3 ans environ et maintenant à toutes les années j'attend avec impatience la fin de l'été afin de pouvoir me regaver de ces délicieux muffins. J'ai essayer d'en faire des semblables à la maison, mais rien qui ne s'y approche au niveau du gout.

September 26, 2015

I absolutely love this time of the year but I wish Timmie's would keep the pumpkin spice muffin all year. Great flavour, not doughy (which is very important to me) and you get a filler of cream cheese.