• tim hortons tassimo coffee pods
  • tim hortons tassimo coffee pods
Good

tim hortons tassimo coffee pods Reviews

Ranked #285 out of 590 in Coffee

March 14, 2017

What a great at home coffee! I love tim hortons coffee and now I can enjoy it at home! It is a tad more expensive than other t-disc coffees because of the name but I consider it worth it!

February 06, 2017

absolutely love my tassimo machine, and loved it even more when i fount the range of pods available. i hands up love time Horton be it day or night. so when i received my tassimo machine i went and got the coffee pods so i can have my Tim Horton from the comfort of my home.

August 08, 2016

I love the Tim Hortons Tassimo coffee pods. If i buy another type of coffee pods, my husband is disappointed. I have never had any trouble with them and they taste great. They can be a bit expensive, but the price compares to other coffee pods.

October 18, 2015

Love the taste of Tm Hortons coffee but their Tassimo pods do not work all the time . I got so tired of coffee grounds in my cup I switched to McDonalds Tassimo pods . I think that Timmies coffee is just too fine and is forced out with the hot water ...Yuck Yuck Yuck