• Titanic

4.9/5
Ranked #12 out of 1013 in DVD

June 24, 2017

Love it

I've watched this movie quite a few times. I love this movie and this story.. I find it very interesting and that's one reason I love it... I went to the titanic museum in Halifax NS and loved it... So much history. It's cool.
    Great acting in this movie. I Deffinitely recommend if you havnt already seen it.

June 15, 2017

Classic Movie

This is a classic love movie. I love the relationship that builds between Jack and Rose. It shows that love has no boundaries. I could watch the movie over and over again.

June 12, 2017

This movie is amazing and one of my all-time favourites. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet do a fantastic job portraying the roles of Jack and Rose, two lovers who meet aboard the ship. The love of the characters comes through so well. The story is heartwarming and tragic. This movie is quite length but it goes by quickly because it is that good. This movie doesn't get old.

May 24, 2017

This is one of my favourite older movies that I always have to watch if I see it on tv. I also have the two taped VHS set of it. The acting is great in it and the movie was so well made. How they made the ship look so real was amazing.

March 09, 2017

Un film romantique classique! Peu importe le nombre de fois que je l'écoute, je finis toujours par verser des larmes peu importe la scène. Un film si touchant, je ne me lasse pas de l'écouter.

March 09, 2017

This will always be one of my favourite movies ! I will admit, it is very long, and sometimes takes awhile to get going, but i am always interested. The story line is very well written, and the graphics are well done ! Have watched it a million times, and will never get sick of it ! I bawl my eyes out every single time haha !

February 27, 2017

Titanic was an incredibly long movie. The producers did an excellent job of fitting as much history as they possibly could. At times it was a bit slow but always had my attention. A rollercoaster of emotions!

January 11, 2017

From the day I went to the Theatre to watch this until now I cannot get enough of this movie. It is heartfelt, emotional and tragic all in one. I cannot watch this movie without crying like a baby. Amazing replication of the horrible night that the Titanic went down.

October 29, 2016

Such an amazing movie! I remember seeing this in theatres. It definitely doesn't feel like a four hour movie because you become so engrossed in it. Definitely deserving of all of the awards it received. We watch this time and time again.

August 02, 2016

Ce film est un vrai classique. Une belle histoire d'amour entre deux personnes qui vivent des vies complètements différentes. Il y a une très belle morale et surtout une très belle histoire.

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    GLASSES

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    **UPDATE On Nerdwax**

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Suits

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!

Maggiestevens has posted in the forum topic
    Where is everyone from ?:)