4.9/5
Titanic Reviews
#10 in DVD

October 12, 2017

A excellence movie

I went to see this movie when it first came out in the theatre. I really enjoyed watching it. At the end it was sad but, the story of the movie was good and so were the characters. It is a excellent movie to watch.

September 25, 2017

My favotire movie in the world

Titanic is one those movies that I hope they never remake. This has been and always will be my favorite movie of them all. The story is so beautiful and the actors do a great job expressing the emotions in this story. The story is filled with hope, love, empathy, fear, despair and wonder. There are so many twists and turns that you can follow along on the edge of your seat. The ending is so intense and suspenseful that you will want to watch it again and again just to experience the way it was written.

August 04, 2017

One of my favourites

I Remember going to see this at the theatre multiple times when it came out . I was 14 . It's about the titanics maiden voyage . It's centres on Rose an affluent woman and Jack who is lower class . They are both I the titanic . Rose tries to jump off the boat and jack saves her . They create this amazing bond all fall in love despite all odds . An amazing movie . I highly recommend .

June 24, 2017

Love it

I've watched this movie quite a few times. I love this movie and this story.. I find it very interesting and that's one reason I love it... I went to the titanic museum in Halifax NS and loved it... So much history. It's cool.
    Great acting in this movie. I Deffinitely recommend if you havnt already seen it.

June 15, 2017

Classic Movie

This is a classic love movie. I love the relationship that builds between Jack and Rose. It shows that love has no boundaries. I could watch the movie over and over again.

June 12, 2017

This movie is amazing and one of my all-time favourites. Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet do a fantastic job portraying the roles of Jack and Rose, two lovers who meet aboard the ship. The love of the characters comes through so well. The story is heartwarming and tragic. This movie is quite length but it goes by quickly because it is that good. This movie doesn't get old.

May 24, 2017

This is one of my favourite older movies that I always have to watch if I see it on tv. I also have the two taped VHS set of it. The acting is great in it and the movie was so well made. How they made the ship look so real was amazing.

March 09, 2017

Un film romantique classique! Peu importe le nombre de fois que je l'écoute, je finis toujours par verser des larmes peu importe la scène. Un film si touchant, je ne me lasse pas de l'écouter.

March 09, 2017

This will always be one of my favourite movies ! I will admit, it is very long, and sometimes takes awhile to get going, but i am always interested. The story line is very well written, and the graphics are well done ! Have watched it a million times, and will never get sick of it ! I bawl my eyes out every single time haha !

February 27, 2017

Titanic was an incredibly long movie. The producers did an excellent job of fitting as much history as they possibly could. At times it was a bit slow but always had my attention. A rollercoaster of emotions!