To faced born this way foudation Reviews
#141 in Foundation

March 26, 2019

FLAWLESS FOUNDATION

omg! i cant even tell you how much i love this foundation. i have gone through 4 bottles so far, and that is a lot because i have at least 10 different types of foundations. i love the coverage of this foundation and how flawless it makes your makeup look.
    i recommended it to my mom, sister and friends and everyone seems to love.

January 12, 2019

It is a very light foudation and neutral .

This foundation is a perfect match to my skin in terms of shade. It’s very natural, you can’t tell I’m wearing it. It’s like a second skin. I agree that the foundation is also radiant. However, I would not consider this full coverage. Although the coverage is buildable, I still find some imperfections peek through and require concealer. I would consider this light to medium coverage. I like that the foundation contains coconut water, as opposed to coconut oil which breaks me out, so there is hydration but a thin layer of it. No pores being clogged! This foundation isn’t long lasting nor is it transfer proof. I set the oily parts of my face with a translucent powder, because shine will peek through later in the day. I like the packaging and that it comes with a pump.