• Toaster strudel wild berry

Toaster strudel wild berry Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #14 out of 102 in Frozen Desserts

June 04, 2017

I love toaster strudels!!! They are so yummy and way better. Than pop tarts. They are quick and easy and delicious so everyone wins :) they are very inexpensive and you find them almost anywhere

June 01, 2017

My fiance are obsessed with these! We both like different flavours but this one we agree on. It's delicious and easy to make on the go or just eating at home. Takes no time and is good tasting.

May 27, 2017

Toaster Strudels are great! They are so easy, an efficient breakfast or snack. Pop a couple in the toaster, in 3 minutes they are golden brown, warmed, melted; crispy but flaky. Good nutrients. My entire family loves these! Perfect amount of Icing that is not too sweet.

April 26, 2017

I love the wild berry flavoured toaster struddles!! Love the taste of the jelly, and the flaky pastry! my kids just LOVE the things, they can`t get enough!! So i would for sure buy again in the future, it`s great for a quick bite to eat!

January 19, 2017

I love love love these! I always stock up when they are on sale! The taste is amazing you can tell it is berry and the frosting to put on top is soooo good. Perfect item for breakfast or a snack in the evening with a cup of tea.

January 19, 2017

Addictive bit of deliciousness! These are so tasty, I love the wild berry! They have a mix of tart, sweet and tangy. The icing is really yummy too. I could eat these everyday!

October 25, 2016

I love every possible toaster strudel you could make. They taste wonderful and the icing is delightful to eat but I do wish they would give you more icing

September 25, 2016

Who doesn't love toaster strudels? I have been eating these for what feels like my entire life and I think that this wild berry selection is the flavor I purchase the most.

I purchased these at full price which was about $3.00 and I think that these are the percent sweet treat. These toast fairly quickly and are perfect for breakfast or any other time of the day.

These have a flaky exterior and a super fruity center and than there's the super sweet icing that everyone loves for the top. I will defiantly continue to purchase these.