Prestige Item
Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer Reviews

April 04, 2021

So good concealer!

When you have a lack of sleep, dark circles under your eyes get much more visible. And here you need a super-mighty concealer. This concealer does its job so well, and I was surprised how little you need to cover those stubborn and refusing to be hidden "dark spheres" aka circles. It's also very long lasting and doesn't set in fine lines. Overall, very good concealer, indeed.

February 16, 2021
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

Best concealer I've ever tried!

I was struggling with finding my perfect concealer for years. I came across the Too Faced concealer over a year ago and it is my perfect concealer. As well as being full coverage and very brightening, it doesn't go cakey and lasts throughout the day! On top of this, the product itself lasts a while. The one I purchased a year ago still hasn't run out and I use it a lot.

February 08, 2021

Best Concealer

I love this product! There are so many ways to use this concealer: to highlight, to contour, and to conceal! My favourite way to use this is to conceal. It is really thick so it covers my dark circles well and doesn't crease! It also comes in a bigger size than most concealers so you are getting a better value for the price you pay!

November 10, 2020

Great coverage

This concealer is very heavy coverage and thick. It does take some blending to work properly. Make sure you take small quantity and blend in completely before adding more. It’s definitely a full coverage concealer so will cover everything.

1.7/5

October 23, 2020

Not for me

I wanted to love this because I need a good full coverage concealer for hormonal breakouts but this just wasn't it. I purchased the mini size as a trial run and hated it. It doesn't blend well at all and looks super cakey. I ended up returning it and purchasing the Elf 16 hr Camo Concealer for a fraction of the price and it's everything I wanted this concealer to be.

October 19, 2020

Makes my skin look great

This product provides natural looking full coverage, it comes in many shades, smells nice, and has a good applicator! The packaging is also really pretty, id recommend this product!

October 19, 2020

Top notch concealer

I love how well this concealer goes on and stays on ! It banishes my sleepless eyebags when needed lol, I'm forever grateful that it works as well as it does .

August 25, 2020

Got it in a Beauty Box but Would Buy IT!

I received this in a beauty subscription box and I was glad that they did because the price point is out of my budget. The creamy texture blends well and the coverage is insane. I do have to set it with the tiniest bit of setting powder, otherwise it stays all day. Despite the price point I will purchase again the size and quality of the product.

June 10, 2020

This is THE BOMB!

This covers all the circles under my eyes like a charm. I use the shade "swan" & am so.happy with it. It is hydrating so I never feel dryness as I do with my Elf 16hr concealer. Its a must buy!

May 01, 2020
    Connecticut, United States

My fave concealer!

I have this concealer in my pro kit and in my personal makeup a little goes a long way coverage is great. Shades/tones are like skin! I have dry skin and this is perfect!