Too Faced - hangover RX Reviews

August 29, 2019

Bruna

Nice product. It makes your skin looks fresh and smells so good. I totally recommend it.
    The box looks pretty with those pink colours. I think that is a good product overall

August 25, 2019

Product works as advertised but broke me out...

I started off liking this setting spray but over time I realized that it was doing something to upset my skin. It does work well at its intended purpose of setting your makeup and leaves a nice dewy finish which is nice for going over mattefying foundations. There must be some ingredient in the formula that doesn’t work for me since I will go from clear skin to full chin full of blemishes the morning after using this and all my other makeup is the same. The scent is sweet and a bit piña colada-ish, not my favourite but it dissipates quickly.

August 06, 2019

Oily skin miracle

I have looked and looked for a product that caters to my combination-oily skin and I have found one that I simply love. This primer works miracles! It allows my makeup to run smoothly and I don’t get oily as much. Not only is light, but it smells amazing too.

2.3/5

February 11, 2019

Meh. Not worth the $!

So, I bought this product from Sephora.
    Not gonna lie...it smells delish! Kind of like a watered down Pina colada.
    I tried it out for about 2 months.
    It felt kinda like I misted my face with coconut water.
    It didn't set my makeup.
    Cute packing and name ( hangover rX ) buy not worth it in my opinion.
    Thank you,next.

December 24, 2018

I like this product but...

Its on the expensive side for the amount you get. A little does go a long way however I do have oily skin. I think it works great for oily skin and doesnt leave it feeling greasy as other products can. It smells nice. My make up looks great. I would only buy thos on sale at sephora. Too expensive to buy on regular price for the amount in the box. Worth the try.

2.7/5

October 02, 2018

Dont waste your money

Heard great things so as someone with dry sensitive skin, I thought this would be perfect as I was the target group. It was awful. No matter what foundation I used or even if I went without makeup, it rolled into these little rolls that you could pick off my face. Hydration wasnt impressive at all.

May 06, 2018

Smells amazing!

This primer really helps hold onto your foundation (it stays slightly sticky until foundation is applied). It cools the skin and smells amazing. I'm not sure if it's any more effective than drug store primers but I'll buy it again just for the smell.

April 11, 2018

Hangover cure for your face

I fell in love with this product right away. I use it when I feel tired or my skin needs a boost. Just apply and see the magic happen. Your skin soaks up this magic cream and hydrates it but you look like you had 15 hours of sleep.