Too Faced Primed & Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 383 in Primer

A makeup primer scientifically formulated to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup.
Visit www.toofaced.com for more details and products.

July 18, 2017

The only primer I use

Absolutely love the feel of this primer. My skin feels like silk every time I put it on. I love using it with a foundation for all day wear or buy itself for a smooth, even skin tone.

April 25, 2017

I'm on the fence about it, some days it played well with my BB/CC creams. I don't tend to wear foundation but have larger pores and some deep acne scaring that a lot of these “pore fillers” will help cover out. Some days my face looked great and some days you could see the pores filled in and how the cream wouldn't really cover over it, but I would have whitish dots all over my nose, not at all the look I wasn't going for. It has a nice texture, as it's a little creamy unlike all the other similar products that are dry mouse and flaky and spread/blended into my skin really well.

March 24, 2017

I have very oily skin and always use a primer. I have tried lots of them but I always come back to this as being the best. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel so soft. It instantly blurs my pores and keeps my oil at bay. Love it.

December 05, 2016

this used to be my daily primer, i loved it so much, i would never not use it when doing makeup, it spreads on nice and smoothly, works perfectly with the foundation

it feels so smooth and easy to work with, i used to as my main primer for the past year and gave me no complexion problems

July 18, 2016

It's sad because the price is heavy! I've never tried this product but I would like a lot! Everybody say it works so well and I would like to say the same thing!

July 02, 2016

I have combo skin: dry cheeks and oily tzone. I bought this for my nose is particular because I have really big prominent pores on and beside my nose, and would use a different primer elsewhere... but I loved how it made my skin feel so much that I use it on my entire face and it's great! My skin is smooth and beautiful after I use this and I think I've found my new go-to primer! It fills in my pores and evens out my skin, while also brightening a bit. I love this so much because it also works great on my dry skin! I wear it mainly under my NARS foundation, but on days when I wear less I also use it under my MAC powder foundation, and even on those "no makeup" days I still use it! I only have 3 things I MUST wear every day: mascara, brow product and this wonderful primer! Can't rave about this enough! I've tried so many other "poreless" primers and they either made my greasy or just didn't do much for my pores, so I was very sceptical of this one... but it actually works super well, and it's cheaper than a lot of other primers too. Will definitely buy again, and I'd recommend this to anyone and everyone!

June 29, 2016

I've been using this primer for awhile now. I have oily skin, and I find it helps control that, but not 100%. It's much better than other, more expensive primers I've tried, and I'd recommend it to others.

June 26, 2016

I've been using this primer for about a month now and I am in love. One, it goes on flawlessly. Super smooth and soft. Two, my foundation is flawless once applied and it makes my make-up last all day! Definitely worth the money and it last a long time because a little goes a very long way with this primer.

June 26, 2016

I first got this as a free sample, and fell in love. It goes on so smooth and really gives you a smooth, poreless look. I tend to save it for nights out or special occasions just because of the price.

May 31, 2016

I like using this as a setting powder for my foundation. It keeps my skin looking matte and poreless are day long! The packaging is cute but a little bulky! Overall a good product, although there are probably similar drugstore translucent powder that can do the same job for a cheaper price!