Total Wipeout Weed Killer
Good

Total Wipeout Weed Killer Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 336 in Accessories

May 22, 2017

I wish I had read reviews before I bought this and spent hours wasting my time, it didn't work I gave it a few days then did it again and still not any good signs that weeds were dieing. I used the salt mentioned in these comments and within 2 days and great improvement.

March 12, 2015

Total Wipeout Weed Killer..i use this product on weeds and all i seen was burnt grass nothing happen too weeds .think everyone i spoke to about this product said same thing.. that it didnt work for them either .so took it back to store got refunded

July 26, 2013

I bought this to try and get rid of all of the weeds around my house, what a mistake. This is one of the worst products for weeds I have seen, I was so disappointed. I bought the big bottle with the automatic sprayer, the only thing it did was burnt the tops of some of them. I sprayed them again thinking maybe I didn't spray enough on them the first time so I soaked them the second time. It still did not work. I would not recommend this product at all. I would suggest what my neighbour told me to do, use salted water to get rid of them. It is free, no chemicals and effective. There was no appropriate category to put this review so I appologize for the placement of it.

paldemarco1960 added a new review for
    Bounty Paper Towels

Jduguay89 added a new review for
    hera straightener

Chick2393 added a new review for
    doritos ketchup

brianna409 earned the Beauty Guru badge

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Complimenting