TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #48 out of 677 in Conditioner

March 23, 2017

I started using this product 6 months ago, I am beyond thrilled with the quality and value for a retail store product, it gets rid of knots, provides decent volume and it lasts forever!

March 04, 2017

I received free foil pack samples of both steps of the reverse shampoo process. I just got around to trying them out and I have to say that I don't think that together they are right for my thin hair. While this pre-wash conditioner made my hair feel light, smooth, and fantastic, following it with the shampoo as directed did me no favours. Based on the performance of the conditioner alone, I might purchase a full size conditioner and use it by itself.

January 13, 2017

I have very oily hair and the pre-wash conditioner leaves my hair super hydrated but doesn't add any extra weight. The matching shampoo doesn't get rid of the hydrated feeling but also leaves my hair clean and shiny.

1.7/5

December 29, 2016

My hair tends to be dry & fine. Was looking forward to trying this New System...was very let down as it did not condition my hair at all...left it feeling very heavy and brittle.

October 31, 2016

I was a bit skeptical using a conditioner before shampooing.
    I am now a convert. Love Love!
    Makes my hair look and feel healthy.has volume and doesn't feel weighed down.

October 06, 2016

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit gratuitement par la poste. J'avais très hâte de l'essayer même si j'étais plutôt septique. Finalement, j'ai adoré l'odeur et la sensation de cheveux propre après la douche! Mes cheveux étaient très doux et facile à coiffer.

September 27, 2016

J'ai recu un échantillon de ce produit par courrier et a premiere vue j'étais vraiment septique au concept de pré laver mes cheveux avec un conditionneur mais j'étais ouverte à l'essayer. J'ai été agréablement surprise du résultat. Au résultat mes cheveux sentait bons et ils etait facile a coiffer.

September 26, 2016

I absolutely loved this product! When used in combination with the shampoo, the TreSemme Beauty Full-Volume System works miracles. I was skeptical of using a conditioner before the shampoo, however I was super-impressed with the result. My hair had a soft, clean feeling, with great volume and no weight-down.

Thumbs up all the way!

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of this from the company and I do not really get the overall on the reverse method however I did like the product. I wish it would have been a bigger sample so I could give a full on review of it that is pretty much the only thing it was lacking tho. My hair felt clean and lighter after using this and the shampoo together.

September 14, 2016

I was skeptical about pre-washing my hair with conditioner and I can't believe I like it. I love the silky texture and how lightweight my hair is after washing my hair. I have fine hair and this product definitely boosts my hair volume after use

What's Your Favorite?