TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Shampoo Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #76 out of 2547 in Hair Care

May 04, 2017

I love the way it makes my hair feel and makes my hair smell great as well. my local dollarama actually sells this product at a great low price. sometimes I go for the equate brand which is pretty much the same quality and same color bottle as tresemme.

1.3/5

March 04, 2017

I received free foil packs in the mail of both the pre-wash conditioner and shampoo. I was disappointed in the performance of the shampoo. After using the pre-wash conditioner my hair felt very smooth and light, but after using the shampoo, my hair was incredibly difficult to comb out. Perhaps this just isn't right for my hair type - thin, easily tangled, dry. The shampoo and conditioner smell like high-quality products like you'd find in a salon, but they just don't work well together. If I had more samples I might try them the normal way around, because I'm sure finishing the process with that conditioner would have made my hair much easier to comb. I wouldn't purchase this again or recommend it to a friend, unless that person had thicker, stronger hair.

1.5/5

December 29, 2016

I used this along with the conditioner. I did not find that it did anything for my hair (dry & fine) at all, my hair felt very heavy and extremely dry. I have used Tresemme's regular shampoo & conditioner over the years and very happy with the results. Was excited to try the new products, not at all happy with the results.

November 07, 2016

Worth every penny ! This product always leaves my hair feeling and smelling amazing! Most importantly it allows my hair to stay cleaner feeling longer so I get to do less damage to it by not washing it everyday. This is a product everyone can use whose looking for some body in their hair. After I first starting using this I noticed my hair had more body, which lasted longer without having to use any additional products !

October 21, 2016

J'ai testé un échantillon du produit et j'ai été agréablement surprise. Donne douceur et brillance à ma chevelure longue et sans vie. L'odeur est agréable

September 27, 2016

J'ai eu la chance de recevoir un échantillon de ce shampooing qui est a utilisé apres le conditionneur Beauty-Full de Tresemmé. Au départ je n'étais pas convaincu par le principe mais j'étais ouverte a l'essayer. J'ai finallement été agréablement surprise, le produit sent bon et il ne laisse pas du tout les cheveux secs/gras comme je me l'imaginais et les cheveux sont faciles a coiffer.

September 24, 2016

Got a sample of this from the company and I do not really get the overall on the reverse method however I did like the product. I wish it would have been a bigger sample so I could give a full on review of it that is pretty much the only thing it was lacking tho. My hair felt clean and lighter after using this and the conditioner together.

September 23, 2016

This product worked really well for me, as I have a hard time finding a product that doesn't weigh my hair down. I have very fine hair that often gives me flat, greasy looking hair after using some different brands of shampoo. For the price I cannot complain! Great value and works very well.

September 14, 2016

I was very skeptical of prewashing my hair with conditioner followed by shampoo but I must say this is a pleasant surprise. I was concerned that the shampoo would dry out my hair but it doesn't. It works so well on my fine hair.

August 05, 2016

I used this product after the pre-wash conditioner as I received a sample of the two together. I generally cannot stand the feeling of my hair after shampoo alone. This shampoo (and conditioner) smelled nice and light, but without a conditioner afterwards, my hair tangled when wet and did not feel nice and smooth when dry. The texture and thickness of this shampoo is like other shampoos and also lathered well.