TRESemmé® Colour Revitalize Protection Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 623 in Conditioner

October 24, 2016

Ce produit est tout simplement parfait. J'ai les cheveux colorés depuis des années et il fait partie de ma routine, chaque fois que je me lave les cheveux j'utilise ce revitalisant et il protège mes cheveux en plus de les rendre super doux ! J'adore !

October 23, 2016

I used the entire bottle, because I hate to waste. I can't say I noticed any difference; with repeated shampoos, colour does tend to fade, so I use John Freida's Go Blonder most of the time.

October 22, 2016

This definitely makes my hair color last longer when used. Especially when used with the matching shampoo. I love tresemme products but I definitely use this one much more often

October 22, 2016

I've used this conditioner on and off for a while and I have to say that I really like it. However I did find that it made a bit of a build up on my hair which is why I would then switch to a different product. Saying that, when I do use this condition my hair is super soft and smooth. It's great for highlighted hair

October 22, 2016

Je n'ai vraiment pas apprécié le résultat dans mes longs cheveux. Le revitalisant alourdi mes cheveux et les rends plus gras et huileux. Je ne recommande pas malheureusement.

October 22, 2016

I tried this product because the little amount of colour conditioner that comes with a hair colour isn't enough for keeping the colour from fading. After the first time I used this I was hooked. My hair didn't fade as quickly.
    Will add it to my TRESemme collection.

October 21, 2016

I tried this product believing that it works based on reviews I read. I was very disapointed made my hair flat no body couldn't hold any products in my hair. I will go back to using l'occitane condition cost a lot more but it leaves my hair with body and shine.

October 20, 2016

TRESemmé® Colour Revitalize Protection Conditioner I use this in my home and for travel bags and for the cottage-try it you will like it!
    I find deals usaully at Shoppers for this product I wait for the sale

October 20, 2016

tried this product and i like it. made my hair soft and the color of my hair didn't faded. I have tried other colour protection conditioners since i started to color my hair but they were more pricey.

October 20, 2016

Ive colored my hair for years and have tried many shampoos and conditioners. By far, Tresemmè had been one of the best ones I've used. It always leaves my hair smelling good, feeling light (no residue), refreshed and most importantly my color isn't drowned out in a few weeks. This definitely helps protect the color