TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Shampoo Reviews
#15 in Shampoo

February 11, 2021
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Love love love!

I really struggle trying to find a good shampoo so when I was gifted this at Christmas I was excited to try it and it worked so well for my hair! It felt so much fuller and smoother

1.8/5

December 07, 2020

Absolutely not

Weighs the hair down. Leaves a weird film on it. The price is decent, but it’s not very nice on the hair. Makes it feel gross. My hair gets super greasy after only a day (not normal for me).

November 23, 2020

Wonderful product

My hair was severely damaged when I bought this product. I was desperate for any sort of miracle to help my hair. It helped repair my dead ends and brought some life back

November 05, 2020

Smells good and its good price for a big bottle

The shampoo on its own is good and smells nice too but I feel like I only seen a difference on my hair when I use the shampoo with the conditioner and then the heat protector before straightening my hair.

November 05, 2020

damage repair

I love this product so much I use it every time I shampoo plus conditioner to. I find it repairs the damage to my hair from living on a well system. I have even convinced my husband to use this as he is growing his hair back after cancer.

October 07, 2020

Tresemme keratin smoothing shampoo

Hi. I like that shampoo it make my hair clean and looks soft and shine and shampoo smells great. I use that shampoo all the time . I recommend others and my family and friends to buy that shampoo. Its very affordable bin price to buy from Walmart.

October 01, 2020

Keratin product

I have a bit fuzzy hair compared with my daughter who has natural curly hair. I bought this product because I hope the shampoo can help a bit on her hair. I use it with the conditioner. I am ok with it but not my daughter. She uses both products then towel dry her hair then we also bought the heat protect spray to apply before blow dry her hair. She didn’t have good result on those products.

July 25, 2020

love this shampoo

I have thick hair and I love using this shampoo. I always buy the biggest bottle I can find of it at the store. its a great value and really works well for my hair type. I would recommend using this shampoo

June 08, 2020

Je recommande.

Jachete ce shampooing puisqu'il est très efficace autant pour moi et ma fille qui a les cheveux très long et épais qu'aux garçons dans la maison. Il est de bon format pour le prix de détail et encore mieux quand il tombe en special.

June 01, 2020

Hair so smooth

I buy this shampoo for my daughter and she loves it.
    Her hair is fairly thick and It makes her hair so smooth and shiney. She uses the Tresemme conditioner with it also. I will continue to but this shampoo for her again and again.