TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Sea Salt Spray Reviews
Ranked #41 in Hair Care

September 18, 2017

De belle vague dans les cheveux avec ce vaporisateur!

Ce vaporisateur pour les cheveux au arl de mer fait vraiment de belles vagues dans mes cheveux lorsque je me coiffe et ne rend pas mes cheveux lourd après que j'ai passer le fer dedans pour son prix c'est vraiment quelque chose qui en vaut la peine

June 21, 2017

not sure about this product

I wanted to try this because I saw all the beauty bloggers doing it and it was working for them! it says to put a lot of product on wet or humide hair.... that exactly what I did! Maybe because I have thin hair it did'nt work that great or I was expecting another effect... My hair the next morning felt dry, so I am not sure I will do this often. The good side is that during the week I didnt have to use dry shampoo because it was keeping my air not greasy. Price range is about 6$ for a bottle in canada but It goes fast so not its worth it!

March 04, 2017

For who much you are about to use this product the bottle is too small. If you take a little extra time in the shower or are running late and don't have time to do you hair use this product. It creates a flawless wavy look that last the whole day.

January 06, 2017

I bought a bottle of this after seeing a million ads for it online. Personally I didn't feel it did much for my hair, it actually weighed it down a bit weirdly enough. I used it a few times before just retiring it.

October 31, 2016

Le produit est à petit prix ,bon format et odeur plutôt neutre. Une bonne option pour un vaporisateur aux sel de mer. Rend mes cheveux un peu sec par contre.

October 31, 2016

OMG this stuff is so cool. If I want my natural wave/curl to really have texture without being sticky from mousse or hairspray and I want more of a matte finish, this is the stuff. I decided to buy it for something different, and I am really happy I was satisfied with my purchase, as I don't like wasting money, even though TRESemme is an affordable product line.

You an actually go to https://www.youtube.com to watch a quick video to see how to use this product. It was very informative. Also, on the TRESemme website, they give a lot of education on how to use all of their products. I think that is awesome.

If you have wavy hair and want a quick style without blow drying that still looks super stylish, this would be the stuff for you. Try it out for sure.

I do recommend this Sea Salt Spray from TRESemme

October 25, 2016

If you want an easy product to either style your hair curly or straight, this is the product for you. All you need to do is shower, spray it on your clean hair and blow dry, it's that easy. The best part is its made of natural sea salt. Who doesn't love the word natural in their products! !

October 24, 2016

I have very straight hair so this didnt do much for me in terms of keeping hold of causing curls! Would probably work for someone with different hair then mine but definitely not for girls with long, thick, straight hair!!

2.8/5

October 24, 2016

I received a deluxe sized sample in a subscription box. I'm glad I was able to sample this before buying the full sized product.I love the idea of beachy waves, sadly, this product really didn't do much for me. It did wave nicely, but was very hard and crunchy. I was afraid that if I toouched my hair, it would break right off.
    I have fine, colour treated hair...so that may have played a factor in the results. Maybe someone who has a more defined natural wave and thicker hair would benefit more from this product than I did

2.0/5

October 23, 2016

I don't know if it's just my hair, but sea salt sprays never work on me. This one left my hair feeling super crunchy and gross and I had to rewash my hair because it didn't look cute at all.